Powered Rolling ATA Style 8-Space Deluxe Polyethylene Rack with Front and Rear Rack Rail and Locking Covers
Product Code 1021
Buy Today and Save $215.00 (37% from Retail)
The perfect feature for every rack has now arrived with the Gator Powered Rack! This revolutionary rack contains everything you need for your rackable gear. A built-in power distribution center provides 5 power sources, 15 amp push to reset circuit breaker, and front panel on/off control with pilot light. In addition, it has surge protection to keep your gear safe against power spikes! The power unit is mounted under the rack rail and does not use up a rack space like other power distribution units. Like other Gator racks, these also have threaded rails and locking covers. The best part is that this unit is put into our roller rack. Thus giving you a rack with wheels, pull out handle, lightweight, super durability and power!
MPN GRR-8PL-US 0 0
- Lightweight polyethylene construction
- Master on/off switch with indicator light
- 5 Outlets (4 rear, 1 front)
- Push to reset 15 amp circuit breaker
- Rugged pull-out handle
- Roller blade style recessed wheels
- Threaded field replacable 7mm zinc plated steel front & rear rack rails
- Locking lids
- Heavy duty twist latches
- Comfortable recessed side handles
- Heat treated 10/32 bolts with protective washers included
- Interior Front Rail to Rear Rail Distance: 16.75"
- Interior Front Rail To Rear Lid: 19"
- Interior Lid Depth: 2.25"
- Exterior: 17.75" x 21.5" x 22.75"
Description$999.99 Add to cart
24-Channel Mixer w/ High-power Dual DSP Engine w/ Improved Digital Effects & Output Processing Including Feedback Ferret, 28-band GEQ/5-band PEQ, Delay & Limiter
Description$179.00 Add to cart
Pro Supercardioid Dynamic Reference Microphone
Description$32.99 Add to cart
Tripod Base Microphone Stand with Telescoping Boom (Black)
Description$29.99 Add to cart
Microprocessor-Controlled 6-in-1 Cable Tester
Description$10.95 Add to cart
10 foot Instrument Cable
Description$9.95 Add to cart
6 foot Instrument Cable