A rugged microphone tuned to accentuate the clarity of lead and back-up vocals. The PG58-XLR includes a 15ft (4.57m) XLR to XLR Cable, Microphone Clip, 5/8" to 3/8" Thread Adapter, and Storage Bag.
MPN PG58 XLR 4 4
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for vocal applications.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
- Durable metal construction.
- On/off switch for onstage control.
- Hardened steel mesh ball grille that resists wear and abuse.
- Integral "pop" filter reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise.
- Includes 15ft (4.57m) cable, break-resistant mic clip and storage bag.
- Replacement cartridge: RPM150.
Description$349.00 Add to cart
Complete Loudspeaker Management System
Description$99.00 Add to cart
Pro XLR-to-USB Signal Adapter
Description$69.95 Add to cart
Studio Microphone Cable
Description$59.99 Add to cart
Professional Quality Headphones
Description$34.99 Add to cart
Padded Microphone Bag for up to 4 Mics with Exterior Pockets for Cables
Description$34.95 Add to cart
Stand Mounted Music Sheet Holder