The PB223 is for powering phantom powered microphones with 48VDC. Since the unit uses a 100KHz switching power supply there is no audio noise generated. The PB223 has output pull down resistors so it will work with any mixer. The PB223 is identical to the PB23, except it powers two microphones rather than one.
- Utilizes a switching regulator for stable voltage performance
- Power condenser microphones requiring phantom power
- Operates on the included Rolls PS27 12VDC adapter
- High frequency switching power supply to eliminate noise
- Phantom voltage: 48V
- Connectors: 2: Male XLR, 2: Female XLR, 1: 5mm DC input jack
- Power Input 12 - 18 VCD (Rolls PS27)
- Size: 5.45" x 2.875" x 2.25"
- Weight: 2 lb (.9 Kg)
Description$229.00 Add to cart
Deluxe 4 Space Rack Case
Description$159.00 Add to cart
Supercardioid Vocal Microphone
Description$64.99 Add to cart
Removes AC/line hum from guitar/recording systems.
Description$59.95 Add to cart
Phantom Powered Test Signal Generator Tool
Description$32.99 Add to cart
Tripod Base Microphone Stand with Telescoping Boom (Black)
Description$28.95 Add to cart
50 foot Microphone Cable, XLRM to XLRF
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)