The BEHRINGER MS16 is a compact 2-way stereo speaker system for home studio or multimedia applications and instrument or vocal monitoring.
Two high-power amplifiers drive the 4" woofers and the high-resolution tweeters. The front-mounted volume control and individual bass and treble controls make accurate sound adjustments a breeze.
Two stereo line inputs (RCA and 1/8" TRS) allow simultaneous use of two stereo sources, so you can play back CDs, MDs or MP3s and use an electric guitar/keyboard at the same time. In addition, the 1/4" TRS microphone input lets you mix vocals with a stereo track.
Magnetic shielding and compact size make these speakers perfect for placement near video monitors or computer displays.
- Compact stereo speaker system ideally suited for home studios, multimedia applications, keyboard and vocal monitoring etc.
- Powerful 4" woofers and high-resolution tweeters powered by two 8-Watt amplifiers
- Dedicated volume, bass and treble controls for more flexibility
- Stereo RCA inputs for sound cards, keyboards etc. that can be used simultaneously with second stereo source (e.g. CD/MD player) through 1/8" TRS stereo input
- Separately adjustable 1/4" TRS microphone input mixable with stereo inputs for playback and vocal monitoring applications
- 1/8" TRS headphone connector with auto-mute loudspeaker function
- Magnetically shielded for placement near computer monitors
- Designed in Germany. Manufactured under ISO9000 certified management system
Description$149.00 Add to cart
Project Studio Reflexion Filter
Description$139.00 Add to cart
Professional Monitor Headphones
Description$99.00 Add to cart
Classic Cardioid Dynamic Microphone
Description$69.99 Add to cart
Passive Direct Box
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$19.95 Add to cart
Tripod Microphone Stand Isolator