Condenser Recording Microphone Includes H 100 shock mount & Hard Road Case
Product Code 24183
Buy Today and Save $300.00 (60% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
One of the basic rules of recording is that the quality of the recorded signal is determined by the weakest link in the signal chain. Today, any microphone needs to match the high quality of 24-bit recording media.
Therefore, one of the most important requirements for the C 2000 B was high sensitivity. This allows you to lay clean, noise-free tracks with no risk of noise levels from many individual tracks combining in the mix. Its high SPL capability makes the C 2000 B a highly versatile microphone that can be used even for extremely loud instruments.
The C 2000 B will give perfect results for demo recordings, in the rehearsal room, as well as in the best recording studios.
- FREQUENCY RANGE 30 Hz to 20 kHz
- POLAR PATTERNS cardioid
- PREATTENUATION -10 dB, switchable
- BASSCUT FILTER 6 dB/octave below 500 Hz
- SENSITIVITY 20 mV/Pa (-34dBV)
- IMPEDANCE 200 ohms
- RECOMMENDED LOAD IMPEDANCE 100 ohms
- EQUIVALENT NOISE LEVEL 20 dB-A
- SIGNAL/NOISE RATIO (A WEIGHTED) 74 dB
- MAXIMUM SPL FOR 0.5% THD 140 / 150 dB
- POWER REQUIREMENT 9 - 52 V phantom power to DIN 45596
- CONNECTOR 3-pin male XLR
- FINISH silver grey
- CURRENT CONSUMPTION approx. 2 mA
H85 Shock Mount
- The outside ring has been reduced in diameter from 120 mm (4.7 in.) to 100 mm (4 in.).
- The color has been changed from black to dark gray.
- The clamping range has been increased from 22 - 26 mm (0.87 - 1.02 in.) to 19 - 26 mm (0.7 - 1.02 in.) to accommodate microphones with cylindrical or conical bodies or connectors including, e.g., the AKG Blue Line and ULS Series.
- The H 85 shock mount keeps a lower profile than the H 100 and therefore looks better on the microphone.
- The H 85 also matches several other AKG studio microphones, e.g., the C 2000 B, C 3000 B, and C 4000 B.
- At present, the only microphones including an H 85 shock mount as a standard accessory are the C 414 B-XLS and C 414 B-XL II.
Description$899.98 Add to cart
Two 2-way 7-inch Nearfield Monitors
Description$499.99 Add to cart
8-Channel Digital Live Sound Mixer with ipad Control
Description$299.00 Add to cart
Advanced 4x4 USB 2.0 Recording System
Description$229.95 Add to cart
2-Channel Mic/Instrument Tube Preamp
Description$39.99 Add to cart
Pro Tripod Boom Mic Stand with Boom
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$24.95 Add to cart
25 Ft Pro Roadhog Mic Cable NTK - XLR