Total Recall USB/MIDI Controller Desk with 32 Illuminated Rotary Encoders
Product Code 24485
Our Price is too Low to advertise! Call 1-800-878-8882 to place your order.
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The exciting new B-CONTROL Series combines the unlimited versatility of today’s audio software with the feel of real controls. It lets you move real faders and turn real knobs to control all the virtual gear in Cubase®, Cakewalk®, Logic Audio® and other major audio software. It’s the intuitive way to control and create music with a real hands-on feel. The choice is yours—knobs (BCR2000) or faders (BCF2000). Tired of using a mouse? Want to control your synth, mixer, effects or signal processor with real controls? Pick the B-CONTROL that matches your "virtual hardware" or cascade them together for the ultimate workstation.
The BCR2000 is an innovative, hands-on control surface with an additional 24 endless rotary encoders for the ultimate control of virtual synths, samplers, effects and signal processors. Tired of using the mouse to turn knobs? How about more intuitively controlling your synth or MIDI expander? With the BCR2000 controller this is reality—intuitive control with a real hands-on feel!
The BCR2000 is USB compatible, features full MIDI In/Out/Thru capability and includes 8 endless rotary encoders, each with a 15-element LED indicator plus a push-to-set function, that let you select, adjust, set and control a myriad of functions. Assign a dedicated knob or key to your most frequently used functions and make edits without touching the mouse. Tweak “front panel” settings by simply turning a knob. It’s like having the real knobs for every control on the screen! Best of all, discover just how awesome MIDI can be!
Simply connect your B-CONTROL to your computer via USB. Then assign and control MIDI/audio sequencers, software synths or virtual plug-ins with real knobs—without using your mouse! You’ll spend less time clicking around and more time enjoying your music!
Redefine how you make music. Be in control with the B-CONTROL!
MPN BCR2000 0 1
- Unique, total recall cascadable desktop MIDI controller with analog feel and an intuitive user interface
- 24 high-resolution encoders with LED rings for ultimate control over virtual mixers, synths, samplers and effects processors
- 4 virtual groups with 8 dual-mode, high-resolution encoders that feature LED rings and an additional push function
- 16 + 4 illuminated buttons freely assignable to all types of MIDI functions from note on/off, control change and program change to MMC and system exclusive data
- All panel elements freely assignable—manually or via user-friendly learn mode
- Two additional multi-function foot switch connectors can be used to address all types of MIDI data
- 32 user presets each with 4 encoder groups
- Configurable MIDI and USB modes for ultra-flexible system integration
- 1 MIDI In plus 2 MIDI Outs, usable as an additional USB to MIDI interface
- Multi-function 4-digit LED display with real-time parameter indication plus write-in fields for your own labeling
- MIDI Input with merge function for cascading several control units
- Easy connection to any computer/expander etc. using standard MIDI In/Out connectors
- Generic USB MIDI support with WINDOWS® XP and MAC OS X®
- Additional drivers and editor/librarian software available for free download from our website soon
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction for long life and durability
- Designed in Germany. Manufactured under ISO9000 certified management system
Description$499.99 Add to cart
61-key USB MIDI Controller
Description$249.99 Add to cart
45-inch Studio Monitor Stands
Description$119.95 Add to cart
4-in 1-out MIDI Merger
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$16.95 Add to cart
4 Meter Dual MIDI Cable, Dual 5-pin DIN to Dual 5-pin DIN
Description$15.88 Add to cart
Sony 3.5mm to Toslink Fiber-Optic Cable
Description$7.95 Add to cart
10 Foot MIDI Cable, 5-pin DIN to 5-pin DIN