While the Little Martin is our smallest guitar; it is very big on tone, quality and versatility. The LXK2 model features koa high-pressure laminate (HPL) back, sides and top. It is ideal for travel, student practice or for just playing around the house or campfire.
MPN LXK2 2 2
- Model: LXK2 Little Martin
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: Modified 0-14 Fret
- Top: Hawaiian Koa HPL Pattern Textured Finish
- Rosette: Herringbone Style - Gold & Black
- Top Bracing Pattern: Modified X Series ''X''
- Top Braces: Crowned Cross Brace
- Back Material: Koa Wood Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Back Purfling: none
- Side Material: Koa Wood Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Neck Material: Natural Stratabond
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/LX Taper
- Headplate: Koa Wood Pattern HPL
- Heelcap: none
- Fingerboard Material: Richlite
- Scale Length: 23''
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-11/16''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/16''
- Bridge Material: Richlite
- Bridge Style: Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/8''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome w/ Small Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Medium Gauge (MSP7200)
- Bridge & End Pins: White w/ Black Dots
- Pickguard: none
- Case: Padded Gig Bag
- Interior Label: Gold Foil
Description$269.99 Add to cart
Handy Recorder with Interchangeable Microphone System
Description$39.95 Add to cart
2.5-Inch Deluxe Jacquard Guitar Strap w/ Leather Ends
Description$14.99 Add to cart
Tubular Single Guitar Stand
Description$6.95 Add to cart
Pump Spray Polish 6 Oz
Description$4.95 Add to cart
Phosphor Bronze Medium Guitar Strings
Description$3.95 Add to cart
80/20 Bronze Round Wound Light Acoustic Strings