The UAX220v2 is the first professional USB Audio interface that has been specifically designed for broadcast and other demanding pro audio applications. Featuring 2/2 high-quality balanced analog I/Os, it combines Digigram's acclaimed audio performance with the ease of use of standard USB Audio.
- As a true plug-and-play device, a single UAX220v2 is the ideal solution for users with multiple computers; for example a laptop computer on the road and a desktop computer in the newsroom or studio.
- When connected to the USB port of a computer, UAX220 is automatically recognized as an USB Audio-compliant device and is immediately operational. Neither a specific driver nor an external power supply are needed.
Broadcast (newsroom, mobile journalist workstation)
Live performance (theatrical playback, special effects, sound system calibration)
Logging, legal recording, and archiving
- 2/2 high-quality balanced analog line inputs and outputs
- Dedicated headphone output stage with independent level control for low impedance headphones
- Professional Neutrik™ XLR connectors and Neutrik™ headphone jack with lock
- Zero-latency direct monitoring
- USB Audio compliant
- Powered through USB (no external power supply needed)
- Supported operating systems: Windows XP, Mac OS X, Linux
- DirectSound, Core Audio, ALSA, and Virtual PCX management. ASIO management via third-party interface.
- Buttons for volume setting and monitoring on the device enable fast, intuitive control.
- Delivered in a convenient flat bag
Description$1,074.99 Add to cart
Refernce Multipattern Condenser Microphone
Description$299.00 Add to cart
Recording Condenser Large Diaphragm
Description$149.00 Add to cart
Professional Monitor Headphones
Description$139.00 Add to cart
Supercardioid Dynamic Microphone
Description$99.95 Add to cart
Complete Music Creation and Production Software (Electronic License Only)
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)