The MX122 is a five channel audio mixer which combines a single microphone signal with four stereo instrument or line level signals. The XLR Microphone input has a trim control and switchable +12 VDC phantom power available. The unit is ideal for musicians needing to mix stereo keyboards and sound modules with a single microphone.
MPN MX122 1 1
- 1 XLR Mic Input with rear panel Trim control, balanced
- 4 individual 1/4" Stereo Inputs.
- Balanced 1/4" TRS Outputs.
- Balance control on each channel (Pan on the Mic channel).
- Headphone / Auxiliary Outputs.
- +12VDC Phantom Power.
- External Power Supply included for low noise operation.
- Input Impedance:
- Line: 10 K Ohms unbalanced
- Mic: 10 K Ohms balanced
- Phantom Power Voltage: +12 VDC
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohms balanced
- Max Input Level: +24 dBV line, -8 dBV microphone
- Phase Shift: < 10 deg. 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Connectors: 8: 1/4" TS Inputs, 1: XLR Mic Input, 3: 1/4" TRS, 1: 1/8" (3.5mm) Outputs
- Max Gain: 26 dB Line, 26 dB Aux, 80 dB Mic
- Mic CMRR: 95 dB
- S/N Ratio: >90 dB
- THD: < .004%
- IMD (SMPTE): < .004%
- Self Noise: < - 82 dB
- Power: 12 VDC
- Size: 8.4" x 1.7" x 5", (21.3 x 4.3 x 13 cm)
- Weight: 2.5 lbs (1.14 kg)
Description$99.00 Add to cart
Professional Studio Headphones
Description$74.95 Add to cart
Stereo 2 Channel Passive Direct Box
Description$59.95 Add to cart
3 Dynamic Handheld Microphones
Description$59.00 Add to cart
Vocal Microphone with Cable, Clip, Adapter and Bag
Description$39.00 Add to cart
Dynamic Vocal Mic with 1/4 Inch Phone Mic Cable
Description$32.95 Add to cart
1 Meter Balanced 8-Channel Audio Snake, 1/4in to 1/4in
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$12.99 Add to cart
Pro Stereo Dual REAN 1/4 inch M to 1/4 inch M TS Cable