Shown as Pair, Sold Individually
The BM6 mkIII builds on the success of the BM6A MKII design, re-voiced around Dynaudio's next generation waveguide. Designed and often chosen as a bridge to mid-field, its small size belies its ability to deliver high SPL and broad frequency response, while the hand-crafted drivers deliver superior performance.
When we started looking for the best solution for isolating the BM mkIII monitors from the surface, we found that IsoAcoustics provide the best and most flexible product on the market.
Therefore, we formed a partnership with IsoAcoustics that allowed us to bundle every BM mkIII monitor with a dual-branded stand that also allows you to angle your monitors slightly upwards or downwards in order to match your listening position perfectly.
The ISO-L8R155 is bundled with BM Compact mkIII and BM5 mkIII, while the ISO-L8R200 is included with BM6 mkIII and BM12 mkIII.
- Extended excursion 7" woofer with pure aluminum voice coil.
- 1.1" soft dome tweeter with pure aluminum voice coil.
- 100W LF and 50W HF Class AB amplifier.
- Bundled with IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R200 speaker stand for decoupling and proper angling.
- Optional TC Electronic Level Pilot or BMC-2 for precision level control
- Made in Denmark
- 119dB SPL peak power output
- Frequency response of 40Hz-21kHz
- Extended bass with BM14S II precision subwoofer
- HF, MF, LF analog room filters allow flexible positioning
- High pass filters at 60/80Hz for perfect subwoofer adaption
- Input sensitivity switch (-10/+4dB range)
- Model BM6 mkIII
- System Two-way Active Precision Nearfield Monitor
- Frequency Response 40 Hz - 21 kHz
- Input level for 85 dB SPL @ 1m 119 dB peak
- Power consumption Standby: 0.3 W Idle: 5.8 Max: 94 W
- Amplifier power Tweeter: 50 W / Woofer: 100 W
- Resonance Frequency 37 Hz
- Bass Principle Bass reflex
- Crossover Frequencies 1500 Hz
- Crossover Slope 6 dB/oct
- Tweeter Esotec 28 mm/1.1" soft dome, Rear chamber, Magnetic fluid 4 mm alu front, Pure alu wire voice coil
- Woofer 175 mm/7", One-piece molded poly-prop cone, 75 mm/3" pure alu voice coil
- Weight 11,05 kg / 24.36 lbs
- Dimensions (WxHxL) 202 x 334 x 328 mm / 7.9" x 13.1" x 12.9"
- (Specs can change without notice)
Description$1,549.00 Add to cart
300 Watt Active 12 inch Pro Subwoofer
Description$399.99 Add to cart
38.5-Inch Studio Monitor Stands
Description$219.99 Add to cart
ERSS-42 42 inch Monitor stands (Pair)
Description$149.00 Add to cart
Project Studio Reflexion Filter
Description$89.00 Add to cart
Monitor Switcher for Powered Speakers with TRS Connectors
Description$69.99 Add to cart
Passive Direct Box
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$19.95 Add to cart
Tripod Microphone Stand Isolator