Guitar Overdrive Effects Pedal
Product Code 32779
Buy Today and Save $20.04 (14% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
True to life overdrive with greatly reduced compression artifacts, this unit has it all... clarity, great guitar volume knob control, solid punchy articulate bass, gain range from a little juice to fat harmonic overdrive. Give your guitar playing a vintage voice with this stellar performer.
The Direct Drive brings new clarity to the Barber Line while delivering startlingly accurate tube style overdrive, bass notes have separation like never before, chords ring with clarity, and sweet vintage voices sing from your guitar...this is the tone to die for.
• New internal bass control- Now the Direct Drive can dial in a stronger deeper bass response and can match even more amplifiers.
• New adjustable presence circuit- The new internal presence circuit replaces the older style open air circuit to allow the new Direct Drive excellent clarity while limiting fizzy artifacts.
• True bypass switching with led indicator- this is achieved by using an high grade switch, in addendum Solid 20 gauge copper hookup wire is used between the jacks and switching to create a transparent bypass.
• Full size pots- for durability and for easy serviceability if needed.
• Hand made-we make the Direct Drive one at a time and each one is signed and dated by the craftsman.
• Improved Volume knob response circuitry-more shades shades and textures at your fingertips just by adjusting your volume knob.
• Cast aluminum enclosure-our incredibly durable enclosure will last decades if not centuries.
• Double sided pc board with plate through holes-This is the way the military does it when they want electronics to work FOREVER! all pedals should be made this way , few are...
• Low compression artifacts!-By carefully tuning the Direct Drive compression has been reduced to the most amp like response to date!!
• Three knob control for tonal versatility-The Direct drive uses a simple three knob control layout with a push/pull tone knob for a second Fat Harmonics voice. Voice one brings the classic tones of the past to veteran players then simply pull the tone knob for modern fat harmonic tones...KILLER!
• High quality components- Players have requested the use of carbon resistors, metalized polyester caps. These components were thought to be only available on the highest priced pedals. Players asked, and we deliver...no problem, no exaggerated "boutique builder" pricing.
• Ready for 18 volt operation-The Direct Drive operates from 9 volts to 18 volts, this allows use of higher voltage converters and supplies, for players who want to try higher voltage tweaks.
• Barber adjustable phono style recovery stage- Most of our op-amp based overdrive pedals use a cool old style phonograph circuit to recover the frequencies lost in the overdrive stage, this worked great for vinyl and now works great for guitar overdrive!
• Includes dc jack . (ac power adaptor not included)
Description$299.99 Add to cart
Overdrive Boost Guitar Effects Pedal
Description$189.00 Add to cart
Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
Description$169.95 Add to cart
Parallel Compression Pedal
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Folding Instrument Stand - Fits in Case
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$21.95 Add to cart
2 Inch Guitar Strap
Description$14.95 Add to cart
10 foot Instrument Cable, 1/4 inch Straight to 1/4 inch Right-angle
Description$9.99 Add to cart
Electric Guitar Strings 10-13-17-26-36-46