The RNR1 is the first installment of the Rupert Neve sE Signature series. It offers revolutionary performance, courtesy of a unique blend of discrete circuits and purpose designed transformers from Mr. Rupert Neve and the best ribbon element and chassis design that Siwei Zou and sE have to offer.
The RNR1 is a solid-state ribbon mic built with a transformer-input, transformer-output design, using discrete class A components and circuitry similar to that found in the Rupert Neve Designs 5088 mixer.
The RNR1 mic has all the qualities engineers love in the very best Ribbons ... warm and silky lows and incredible depth and air to mid frequencies, but with a clarity and impact in high frequencies that reveals vital harmonic information normally missing.
- Acoustic Operating Principle: Electrodynamic pressure gradient with active electronics
- Generating Element: 2.5-micron aluminum ribbon
- Polar Pattern: Figure 8
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 25KHz
- Sensitivity: -32 dB (referenced 1v/pa ±1dB)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 15dB (A weighted)
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohms balanced
- Rated Load Impedance: 1000 Ohms
- Max SPL: >135dB
- Connector: Male XLR 3 pin (Pin 2 Hot)
Description$1,499.00 Add to cart
Single Channel Distressor with British Mod and Image Link Feature
Description$699.95 Add to cart
Large Diaphram Condenser Mic
Description$249.00 Add to cart
Advanced composite wall microphone screen
Description$149.99 Add to cart
4-Inch 50-watt Studio-Quality Multimedia Monitors
Description$19.95 Add to cart
High-quality microphone cable