450-Watt Bass Amplifier Head with Shape Filter and Ultrabass Processor
Product Code 40036
Our Price is too Low to advertise! Call 1-800-878-8882 to place your order.
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The ULTRABASS BX4500H is a massive 450-Watt bass amp head with patented* Dynamizer technology, boasting a switchable Ultrabass sub-harmonics processor for unbelievable low-end power and a revolutionary Shape filter for extreme sound range. Since flexibility has become a particularly important factor in the music business over the past few years, modern bass players need to offer a broad range of sounds, but should still be able to play in different kinds of settings at short notice: home recording, studio or live concerts.
This is why you get a complete set of useful functions that are simple enough to be operated intuitively and quickly. An extremely musical 5-band EQ with "Bright" and "Deep" functions gives you the ultimate in tone-shaping. There is an integrated limiter and an active, temperature-controlled cooling system for ultimate protection. You also get a vintage-style VU meter for precise signal level control. A dual footswitch for Ultrabass and Shape functions is included, and there are 3 speaker outputs on ¼" jack and touch-proof connectors compatible with Neutrik® Speakon®. With this amp, you can certainly rock the stage like a pro!
- Extremely powerful 450-Watt bass amplifier head
- Patented* Dynamizer technology for ultimate punch and to capture every nuance of your playing
- Switchable Ultrabass sub-harmonics processor for unbelievable low-end power
- Revolutionary Shape filter for extreme sound range
- Dedicated 5-band EQ with Bright and Deep functions for awesome sound shaping
- Musical opto-limiter for ultimate volume without distortion
- Vintage-style VU meter for precise signal level control
- Dual footswitch for Ultrabass and Shape functions included
- Balanced DI output for direct connection to your mixing console
- Dedicated Tuner Output/Effect Send and separate Line Output for additional flexibility
- FX Insert for external effects devices (stomp boxes, rack effects, etc.)
- 3 speaker outputs on 1/4' jack and professional speaker connectors (compatible to Neutrik® Speakon®)**
- Integrated limiter and active, temperature-controlled cooling system for ultimate protection
- Ultra-rugged power supply with toroidal transformer for highest power reserve
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Description$219.00 Add to cart
Bass Multiple Effects Processor
Description$169.99 Add to cart
Looper Guitar Effects Pedal
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$22.95 Add to cart
Roundwound Bass Strings