The Planet Waves NS Capo Pro in black is made from aircraft grade aluminum for use on acoustic and electric 6 and 12 string guitars. The NS Capo Pro assures buzz-free in-tune performance at any fret. A patented micrometer adjustment mechanism allows the player to dial in the exact tension needed for clear ringing notes without excessive force in any position on the neck. This greatly reduces the need to retune your guitar during and after capo use. The sleek construction can withstand the toughest playing or touring schedule while adding very little additional weight or obstruction to the instrument. Planet Waves NS Pro Series capos are the result of an ongoing collaboration between famed product designer Ned Steinberger, Jim D'Addario and Planet Waves.
MPN PW-CP-02 3 2
- Designed for acoustic and electric guitars with radiused fretboards
- Micrometer tension adjustment assures buzz-free in-tune performance at every fret
- Single hand operation
- Aircraft grade aluminum construction
- Works for 6 or 12 string acoustic and electric guitars; also available in a classical guitar version
- Planet Waves NS Series capos are the result of an ongoing collaboration between famed product designer Ned Steinberger, Jim D'Addario and Planet Waves.
Description$169.00 Add to cart
Compact Guitar Combo Amp & Audio System
Description$49.99 Add to cart
Deluxe Dreadnought Guitar Gigbag
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$14.99 Add to cart
Tubular Single Guitar Stand
Description$14.95 Add to cart
Automatic Humidity Control System 3-Pack
Description$5.99 Add to cart
Original Pure Nickel Light Guitar Strings
Description$5.95 Add to cart
Light gauge set - .012 - .053, phosphor bronze.