- The GC Series represents Yamaha’s new handcrafted line of classic nylon string acoustic guitars. Our craftsmen’s close attention to detail guarantees the best quality. Whether you choose the warm sweet tone of Cedar or the clear rich resonance of Spruce, either top will provide you with outstanding quality.
- Next to the woods themselves, the bracing of the guitar top is the most critical factor affecting the instrument’s final sound. Although the basic design is still very close to the original pattern proposed by Torres in the 1880’s, refinements and improvements have been made to ensure optimum tone and volume with modern strings and playing techniques.
BRIDGE & SADDLE
- The thickness of the third string in a nylon set tends to limit its movement at the bridge and nut causing it to respond as if it were shorter than the other strings. Yamaha eliminates this common intonation problem with a special offset step cut into the saddle at the third string.
- A guitar’s finish has a very real effect on its sound. A fine guitar, with a properly applied finish, will continue to sound better as time goes on.
- Top: Solid American Cedar
- Back & Sides: Solid American Cedar
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Tuners: Gold plated
Description$269.99 Add to cart
Handy Recorder with Interchangeable Microphone System
Description$26.95 Add to cart
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$19.95 Add to cart
Stable Non-Skid Rubber Foot Stool
Description$8.95 Add to cart
Pro Instrument Polish
Description$7.95 Add to cart
Description$3.95 Add to cart
Acoustic guitar strap quick-release system