A-A/B Distortion Pedal
Product Code 41443
Buy Today and Save $56.00 (26% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
This unique pedal design captures the lush, muscular power amp distortions of both Class A and Class A/B tube amps. The tones can be used individually or you can feed one into the other for massive 'cascading' distortion and limitless tonal variation. The 100% analog Double Drive 3X is a 3-channel, fully programmable version of its single channel predecessor and features active 3-band EQ. The expanded tone section gives you even greater flexibility to create incredible and original tones. You can store three custom sounds, even on the fly, by simply tweaking the knobs and double-tapping on a footswitch. How easy is that? And, with both Drives at minimum, you can program a clean boost up to 10dB for blazing solos.
- LEVEL is capable of extremely high output, up to 10dB (even in clean setting). Useful as a "pre-boost" for additional gain out of your amp without altering any tonal characteristics.
- 1/4" INPUT is 1megOhm high impedance input, same as traditional tube amps.
- 1/4" OUTPUT is 1kOhm low impedance output.
- Can drive long cables without loss of signal integrity, even in bypass.
- LED is highly efficient and low power consuming. It will fade as the battery runs low (±6.5V), although the Double Drive will continue to operate.
- Utilizes standard 9V alkaline battery (not included) or optional power supply: Tech 21 Model #DC2.
- Power Consumption: approx. 5mA.
Description$419.00 Add to cart
60-watt Power Extension Cabinet
Description$39.99 Add to cart
18.6 Ft Black Tweed Instrument Cable
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$19.95 Add to cart
Adjustable Guitar Stand
Description$18.95 Add to cart
Roundwound 40-95 - 4 String Bass Set
Description$16.95 Add to cart
20 foot Instrument Cable
Description$7.49 Add to cart
String Winder/Cutter For Bass Guitar