13 Inch Intel Core Duo 2.0GHz or 2.16GHz with 4MB Shared L2 Cache at full processor speed, 1GB 667MHz DDR2 SDRAM, 80GB SATA HDD
Product Code 41481
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
Now the Intel Core 2 Duo is as affordable as it is powerful. With MacBook, you get the world’s fastest mobile architecture in a beautifully designed notebook that costs less than slower, clunkier models. That’s like getting a sports car for the price of a scooter. Of course, MacBook holds more than your average two-seater: up to 200GB, 4200 rpm hard drive, an optional DVD-burning SuperDrive, built-in Bluetooth, wireless-ready (802.11n) AirPort, and up to 2GB of RAM. And for the first time ever, choose bright white or sleek black.
With the built-in iSight camera, it’s easier than ever to video chat with friends and family. Just fire up iChat AV and start chatting.
Measuring just 1.08 inches thin, your MacBook still offers a full complement of ports and connections, including mini-DVI video, fast Gigabit Ethernet, and optical digital/analog audio. Plus you get the innovative MagSafe Power Adapter, a power cord that’s held in place magnetically, so if someone should trip over it, the cable disconnects harmlessly and your MacBook stays put.
- 2.0GHz or 2.16GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
- 4MB L2 Shared Cache at full processor speed
- 1GB 667 DDR2 SDRAM - 2x512
- 80GB Serial ATA drive (5400 rpm)
- Dual Layer Super Drive 6x (DVD+R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
- Keyboard/Mac OS - U.S. English
- AirPort Extreme Card (802.11n) & Bluetooth
- Mac OS X v10.4 Tiger
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950
- 64MB of GDDR2 SDRAM shared with main memory
- iLife ’06
- iWork ’06 Trial
- Front Row
- Photo Booth
- Comic Life
- Big Bang Board Games
- Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac Test Drive
- Apple Hardware Test