Reference Bi-Amplified Monitor
Product Code 41482
Buy Today and Save $142.00 (13% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The compact LSR6325P-1 provides exceptional performance for use in applications where accuracy is a must, but space is limited. With a 5.25 in. high-excursion woofer, a damped titanium composite tweeter, and 150 Watts of amplification, it outperforms many larger systems. When used with the LSR6312SP Subwoofer, the LSR6325P-1 is the heart of an exceptionally accurate yet space efficient full-range system.
The JBL LSR6300 Series professional loudspeakers supply the accuracy and performance needed in demanding music, post audio and broadcast applications. Each model provides ultra-flat response, extraordinary SPL capability and technology to optimize performance in any size production environment. All models are shielded, ready for mounting and THX pm3 approved.
- High-performance bi-amplified design with patented JBL transducer technology.
- Front panel volume and power controls.
- Integrated mounting points for horizontal and vertical suspension.
- Titanium composite high frequency device with elliptical oblate spheroidal waveguide.
- Shielded for use next to video monitors.
- Built in high-pass filtering for use with optional subwoofer.
- User selectable workstation boundary compensation.
Description$299.95 Add to cart
System10 Digital Wireless System w/ Handheld Dynamic Unidirectional Microphone/Transmitter
Description$249.99 Add to cart
45-inch Studio Monitor Stands
Description$249.95 Add to cart
USB Stereo Hardware / Software Recording Kit
Description$229.99 Add to cart
Small Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone
Description$149.00 Add to cart
Dynamic Semi-open Pro Headphones
Description$69.99 Add to cart
Passive Direct Box
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$19.95 Add to cart
Tripod Microphone Stand Isolator