Hand Held Compact Digital 4 Track Recorder
Product Code 41492
Buy Today and Save $200.99 (40% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The Zoom H4 Handy Digital Recorder fits in your palm and is ideal for recording live musical performances, interviews, podcasts, meetings, classes and seminars. The H4 allows you to record 24-bit/96 kHz digital audio as well as in MP3 format with bit rates up to 320kbps. The H4 features two studio-quality electret condenser microphones configured in an X/Y pattern for true stereo recording. It also includes 2 combination XLR-1/4" input jacks with phantom power for use with any external microphones (dynamic or condenser) and the H4 is loaded with onboard studio effects such as compression, limiting and mic modeling. An 1/8-inch stereo output jack is also provided for headphone monitoring. The H4 records onto Secure Digital (SD) media cards, a 128MB SD card is included with the unit. With a 2GB SD memory card, the H4 provides up to 380 minutes of recording in 16-bit mode (CD Quality), and 34 hours in MP3 stereo mode. Your recordings can easily be transferred to a PC or Mac via the USB mass-storage interface.The H4 provides four hours of continuous recording operation from 2 AA batteries. A back-lit, 128×64 pixel LCD provides the visual interface. An AC adapter, USB cable, windshield cover and tripod adapter are also included.
Unlike other field recorders, the H4 also has a 4-track recording mode for easy-to-use mobile multi-track recording. The H4 will also render 4-track audio with CD quality, 16-bit/44.1 kHz resolution. Songwriters and musicians can use the two XLR-1/4" combination inputs for vocals, guitars, bass or keyboards. Also onboard are ZOOM’s most incredible guitar and bass amplifier modeling effects. These effects accurately reproduce the sounds of the most famous guitar amps ever made.
Recording directly to your computer has never been easier than with the Zoom H4 Handy Recorder. The H4 is the only portable digital recorder that also serves as your USB audio interface, allowing direct recording of instruments and vocals to your computer. And, if you don’t already have a DAW, that’s okay because every H4 comes bundled with Cubase LE, the perfect 48-Track Digital Audio Workstation for easy editing, mixing and mastering of your recordings on either Windows or Mac. Together, these features make the Zoom H4 Handy Digital Recorder the most versatile portable recording device ever offered.
MPN ZH4 0 0
- Fits in the palm of your hand
- Ideal for infinite variety of mobile recording applications
- Records 24-bit/96 kHz digital audio as well as MP3 format with bit rates up to 320kbps
- Two studio quality X/Y pattern condenser microphones for true stereo recording
- Two combination XLR-1/4-inch input jacks with phantom power
- Two input jacks with phantom power for use with any external microphones (dynamic or condenser) and the H4 is loaded...
- Onboard studio effects compression, limiting and mic modeling
- 1/8-inch headphone jack provided for monitoring
- 128MB Secure Digital (SD) card included
- Using a 2GB SD memory card provides 380 minutes of recording with CD Quality sound
- Up to 34 hours recording time in MP3 stereo mode
- USB mass-storage interface
- Four hours of continuous recording operation from 2 AA batteries
- Back-lit, 128×64 pixel LCD provides the visual interface
- AC adapter, windshield cover, USB Cable and tripod adapter included
- 4-track audio in CD quality 16-bit PCM, 44.1 kHz sampling
- Two Combination XLR balanced and high-impedance 1/4" phone inputs for vocals, guitars, bass or keyboards
- Built in guitar amp modeling equivalent to the Zoom G2
- Records directly to your computer as a USB audio interface
- Bundled with Cubase LE, 48-Track Digital Audio Workstation software
Description$529.00 Add to cart
Stereo Field Recording Microphone
Description$429.00 Add to cart
Recording Condenser Matched Pair
Description$69.95 Add to cart
Studio Microphone Cable
Description$28.95 Add to cart
High-quality microphone cable
Description$14.95 Add to cart
For use in Digital Recorders and other SD compatible devices