2-Way/ 100 Watt Near Field Monitors
Product Code 41604
Buy Today and Save $200.00 (33% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The M1 active 620 is the latest in a long line of quality studio monitors from Alesis, and continues their reputation for making a truly professional sounding studio monitor at a great price. The M1 active 620 features a 6 inch woofer, a 1 inch silk dome tweer, low frequency density switch, high, mid, and low frequency EQ switches and 100 watts of power. Plus, they look really cool!
- Bi-amplified Design / Tweeter – 30W, woofer – 65W
- Woofer. 6 1/4" lightweight, magnetically-shielded, ultra-stiff polypropylene cone with rubber surround and high power handling voice coil.
- Tweeter. 1" silk dome with magnetic shielding
- Frequency Response. 49 Hz – 20 kHz
- Crossover Frequency. 2.8 kHz.
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio. >100 dB below full output, unweighted.
- Inputs. XLR and 1/4" supporting
- both balanced and unbalanced cabling.
- Polarity. Positive signal on "+" pin creates forward cone displacement.
- Input Impedance. 20k ohms balanced or 10k ohms unbalanced.
- Input Sensitivity. 85 mV noise (pink) produces 90 dB(A) output SPL at 1 meter. Gain knob turned fully clockwise (maximum).
- Dimensions (W x H x D). 8.5" x 15.0" x 10.25" / 21.6 cm x 38.0 cm x 26.0cm.
- Net Weight (each speaker). 21 lbs / 9.6 kg.
Description$399.99 Add to cart
38.5-Inch Studio Monitor Stands
Description$269.95 Add to cart
USB Stereo Hardware / Software Recording Kit
Description$249.99 Add to cart
45-inch Studio Monitor Stands
Description$169.00 Add to cart
Professional Monitor Headphones
Description$89.00 Add to cart
Monitor Switcher for Powered Speakers with TRS Connectors
Description$69.99 Add to cart
Passive Direct Box
Description$19.95 Add to cart
Tripod Microphone Stand Isolator