The Dreadnought is the traditional workhorse of acoustic guitar music. With a large, deep body and wide waist, RainSong's DR has the powerful bass and ringing treble of a great rhythmic guitar, but still maintains a wonderfully balanced sound, with clear distinction among individual notes. From rhythm to lead, the DR makes its presence known. Capable of cutting through admirably in any acoustic setting, the DR is loud enough to compete with banjoes, mandolins and other traditional volume hogs.
- Soundboard: All-graphite soundboard crafted using RainSong's Projection Tuned Layering™ technique. No soundboard braces. Abalone rosette.
- Body: All-graphite body. No body braces.
- Neck: All-graphite neck and epoxy fingerboard fabricated using RainSong's Performance Shape Casting™ as a single piece. No truss rod. Custom Mother of Pearl sharks and RainSong logo inlays.
- Accessories: Tusq™ Nut, saddle. Abalone inlaid Tusq™ bridgepins.
- Case: Customized hardshell case.
- Finish: UV protective, high-gloss, clear urethane.
- Depth at end-pin: 5 inches
- Lower bout: 16 inches
- Body Length: 20 inches
- Neck width at nut: 1.75 inches
- Scale length: 25.4 inches
- Tuning machines: Chrome plated Gotohs with 1:18 gear ratio
- Electronics: RainSong Element On-Board System by L.R. Baggs
Description$249.99 Add to cart
Handy Recorder with Interchangeable Microphone System
Description$229.99 Add to cart
Tube Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal
Description$49.00 Add to cart
Compact Wood Folding Guitar Stand - Fits in Case
Description$28.95 Add to cart
20ft Circuit Breaker Pro Instrument Cable
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$14.99 Add to cart
Tubular Single Guitar Stand
Description$5.99 Add to cart
Original Pure Nickel Light Guitar Strings