Tech 21 brings a fresh perspective to the standard reverb pedal. By incorporating a clean Boost function, up to 9dB, your solos will jump out with greater dimension. The Boost R.V.B. is designed with user-tweakable, "lo-fi" analog technology. By manipulating the controls, you can infuse degrees of warmth and life characteristic of vintage reverbs. The circuitry intentionally injects the inherent imperfections of vintage units, which is what makes them so seductive and nostalgic. A single, continuously-variable Time control provides a full sweep of size. The Boost R.V.B. parameters are engineered so that you can explore and custom tailor such reverb styles as spring, plate and natural room/hall ambiance.
- Uniquely combines reverb and clean boost, up to 9dB, in one pedal.
- Custom tailor a wide variety of reverb styles, such as spring, plate and natural room/hall ambiance.
- Highly sensitive controls provide a broader range of tweakability and maximum flexibility.
- 100% analog Mix, Feedback, Tone and Level controls for warm, organic sounds.
- Continuously-variable Time control.
- Rumble control contours the low-end of reverb.
- Mix control ranges from 100% dry to 100% wet.
- 1megOhm high-impedance 1/4" input, same as traditional tube amplifiers.
- 1kOhm low-impedance 1/4" output drives long cables without loss of signal integrity, even in bypass.
- Custom, silent-switching actuator.
- Buffered bypass eliminates the shortcomings associated with "true bypass" (pops and clicks, and high-end loss when multiple pedals are connected together), as well as signal loss associated with other types of switching circuits.
- Heavy duty, all metal construction.
- Operable with 9V alkaline battery (not included) or optional DC power supply (Tech 21 Model #DC2).
Description$399.95 Add to cart
Wireless MIDI Guitar Controller
Description$325.00 Add to cart
Compressor, Sustainer, Distortion and Polyphonic Amplitude Synthesizer
Description$149.00 Add to cart
Waza Craft Classic Delay Pedal
Description$79.99 Add to cart
Molded Polyethylene Pedalboard and Carrying Case
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$12.95 Add to cart
Power Supply for Tech21 Pedals
Description$8.95 Add to cart
3 foot Instrument Cable
Description$7.95 Add to cart
1 foot Instrument Cable