Pro Tools Video Tutorials
Product Code 42422
Buy Today and Save $15.05 (27% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
Pro Tools is one of the recording industries most powerful DAW workstations. In this second tutorial of three from ASK Video you will continue to learn more about how to harness the power of Pro Tools.
The Pro Tools Tutorial DVD Level 2 is ideal for more experienced Pro Tools users. Expert Brian Hogue will take you through items such as the setup of headphone mixes, and delay compensation.
- 29 Videos
- Over 2 hours of professional instruction
- Tutorial based on Pro Tools 7
- Extremely high quality tutorial videos
- Easy to use interface
- Hostess introduces every video adding a personal touch not seen in other 'tech' tutorials.
- Mac OS X & Windows compatible
- DVD-Rom, DVD (NTSC) and DVD (PAL) all in one package!
- This product includes QuickTime 7.x Mac/PC which is required for video playback. DVD-Rom drive required. Minimum screen resolution 1024 x 768.
- PC: Windows XP Home or Professional, Intel Pentium or AMD Athlon 800 MHz or faster, 256 MB RAM. Windows MME or DirectSound Sound Card.
- MAC: Requires Mac OS X v10.2 or higher, Power Mac G4 867 MHz, 256 MB RAM, Sound Card.
Description$799.00 Add to cart
Pro Tools - 12-Month Support & Activation Card
Description$399.99 Add to cart
38.5-Inch Studio Monitor Stands
Description$39.95 Add to cart
Professional Monitoring Headphones
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)