USB Headphones and Software DJ Kit
Product Code 42435
Buy Today and Save $0.00 (0% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
From the first name in Digital DJ technology, this perfect mix of PCDJ’s elite software and professional USB DJ headphones are all you need to DJ from your own computer NOW.
Just install the software and plug in the UDJ-1 headphones to your USB port – you’ll be ready to kick out professional style DJ mixes in a matter of minutes!
The UDJ-1 kit eliminates the need to use an expensive soundcard by incorporating this technology directly into the headphones. With the power of the included PCDJ software you can ripp, play, mix, and now cue (pre-listen to tracks) with one compact solution – the PCDJ UDJ-1.
- Driver Unit: 50mm
- Speaker Impedance: 64ohm +/-15%
- Speaker Sensitivity: 110dB +/-3dB
- Speaker Frequency Response: 20-20,000Hz
- Maximum Power Input: 80mw
- Cord Length: 2.2 meters
PCDJ Blue VRM Software:
- Mix and remix audio files stored on your PC (MP3, WMA, WAV)
- Cross fade and blend between two digital playback decks
- Change speed and pitch of playback on the fly
- Match the Beats of two audio tracks by BPM (beats per minute)
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, or WAV
- Track database to store, manage, and search your audio files
- Setup a Waitlist and have PCDJ mix your audio files for you
- One button to mix and fade between the playback decks
- 3 Band EQ for each playback deck with frequency kills
- Intel or AMD 1 GHZ Processor or above - Pentium M Intel Centrino Mobile Technology 1.6 GHz (Laptop)
- Celeron or Duron Processor are not Recommended
- Videocard 64 MB 1024x768 Resolution (Dual Video outputs for KJ Support)
- Windows 2000 or XP
- DirectX 9 or above
- Windows Media Player 9
- 512MB RAM (Memory)
- 130MB of free Hard Drive for program install
- 1 Available USB Port