The LA Audio EQ231-G is built in accordance with Electro-Magnetic Compatibility (EMC) and Low Voltage Directive (LVD) regulations encompassed within the European ’CE’ mark. This guarantees problem free integration into audio systems.
The band pass filters are based around precision minimum phase active RC networks to deliver superior dynamic range and signal to noise performance. An optional Inductor board may be specified for the top eight frequencies (4kHz-20kHz) to further improve noise and phase linearity. Long throw faders provide maximum sensitivity and control of 12dB cut and boost at 31 ISO centre frequencies from 20Hz to 20KHz.
The unit also incorporates a switched 25Hz High Pass Filter, Input level control with Clip LED and Bypass switch. All switches have LED indicators.
The EQ231G has electronically balanced inputs and outputs on XLR. An optional Transformer Output module is available, featuring Active Distortion Cancellation circuitry that reduces to negligible levels the LF distortion inherent in Passive Transformer designs.
Power relays ensure silent power on/off and also automatic bypassing of the unit when switched off.
- Low noise, minimum phase active RC networks
- Long throw faders for maximum control
- Relay based "soft" power up and automatic power fail bypassing
- Input level control with Peak LED
- Channel bypass switches with LED
- Electronically balanced inputs and outputs with Transformer output option
- Unique Transformer Distortion Cancellation circuitry
- Inductor option for improved noise and phase response on high frequencies
Description$204.99 Add to cart
Deluxe Amplifier Rack Case
Description$199.99 Add to cart
Passive Direct Box w/ Jensen Transformer
Description$69.95 Add to cart
Studio Microphone Cable Quad Conductor 25 feet
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$5.95 Add to cart
Phillips Truss Screws and Washers 25 Pack