Cardioid USB Microphone
Product Code 42876
Buy Today and Save $49.05 (20% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The sE Electronics USB1000A is a professional USB condenser microphone offering many of the features of the revolutionary USB2200a mic at a competitive price. The 0.5” diaphragm produces an exceptional sound that is sent directly to your computer via a USB connection. The USB voltage is conditioned before being applied to the microphone for a clean signal while the PC/Apple switch allows for maximum compatibility. There are also no drivers to install as this mic is truly plug and play! The voltage-conditioning chipset removes noise and undesirable spikes from the USB voltage before transforming it. This noise would normally be amplified, which is why many other USB mics are too noisy to use in a professional environment.
- Proprietary USB voltage conditioning ensures a clean signal
- 1/2" Gold-plated diaphragm
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Apple/PC switch for maximum compatibility
- Plug and Play – No drivers to install!
- Small size for easy positioning and setup
- Includes: Integrated mounting cradle, Padded case and USB cable
- USB 2.0 and USB1.x Compatible
- At THD > -90db, SNR 96db (D/A conversion)
- At THD > -90db, SNR 92db (A/D conversion)
- Adaptive 44.1 to 48KHz sampling frequency
Description$498.00 Add to cart
Two 8 inch Powered Studio Monitors
Description$249.00 Add to cart
Advanced composite wall microphone screen
Description$32.95 Add to cart
High-quality microphone cable
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)