The UAD-Xpander Xpress from Universal Audio provides identical DSP expansion for laptops (running under Mac OS X and Windows XP/X64/Vista,) as can be found on Universal Audio's enhanced PCI desktop computer systems.
The laptop system consists of an ultra-fast ExpressCard/34 controller card that fits into laptops supporting the ExpressCard/34 standard (such as the MacBook Pro,) and this in turn is connected to a fan-less, small format external DSP chassis.
The UAD-Xpander Xpress supports session sample rate of 44.1 to 192kHz and ships with fourteen bundled plug-ins (five main plug-ins and their included sub plug-ins,) that range from dynamic processors through EQs, to reverbs. Additionally, a voucher with the equivalent value of 500 dollars, can be used to purchase additional plug-ins of the user's choice from UA's web site.
- DSP expansion system for laptops with ExpressCard/34 interface
- Includes ultra-fast (2.5Gb/s) ExpressCard 34 controller card and noiseless, fan-less, alumi-cool DSP chassis
- Provides 44.1 to 192kHz DSP audio acceleration with the same DSP power as Universal Audio's UAD-1 and UAD-1e systems
- The UAD-Xpander leaves slower, USB and FireWire connections free for dongles, audio I/O and hard-drives, while it operates at full PCI Express bandwidth
- Five bundled UA plug-ins covering dynamics, EQ, reverb and processing
- Purchasers can obtain further plug-ins from UA's web site, up to the value of 500 dollars, using an included voucher
Description$1,495.00 Add to cart
150-watt 2-way Active Nearfield Monitors, 6.9 Inch Woofer (Pair)
Description$874.99 Add to cart
Refernce Multipattern Condenser Microphone
Description$520.00 Add to cart
550A 3-band equalizer, 550B 4-band EQ, 560 10-band graphic and 2500 stereo compressor
Description$249.00 Add to cart
Advanced composite wall microphone screen
Description$199.00 Add to cart
Complete Music Production Software
Description$149.99 Add to cart
4-Inch 50-watt Studio-Quality Multimedia Monitors
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)