Deluxe™ Audio Portable System
Product Code 42957
Buy Today and Save $500.00 (43% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The PD-250 PLUS is the flagship model of the Passport product line and includes a built-in CD-player. The PD-250 PLUS features a six channel mixer, 250-Watt stereo amp and a specialized DSA speaker design – the PD-250 PLUS provides powerful and full sound in a portable and easy to use design. If it's a coffee shop performance, aerobics class or corporate event, the PD-250 PLUS is great in any situation where quality sound is needed.
- Built-In CD-Player
- Docking Connector for Passport Wireless Receiver
- Six Channel Mixer (4 Mic/Line, 1 Stereo, 1 CD-Player)
- Microphone Channels 1-4 Controls; Level, Low, High, Rev/Aux, Pan
- Stereo Channel 5 Controls; Level, Low, High, Rev/Aux, Balance
- CD-Player Controls; Level, Low, High, Rev/Aux, Balance, Eject, Play/Pause, Stop, Mode, Previous Track/Rewind, Next Track/Fast Forward
- Master Reverb Control
- System EQ Control
- Stereo RCA Out (Record Out)
- Digital Reverb
- Unique "One-Touch" Controls
- Innovative Deluxe Speaker Array Design for Superior Sound in any Application
- Extraordinary Feedback Rejection Allows the Speakers to be Placed Behind the User, Eliminating the Need for Separate Monitor Speakers
- 35 mm (1 3/8") Speaker Stand Adaptors are built into speaker cabinets
- Two P-51 Mic Kits, each featuring: Professional Cardioid Low Impedance Dynamic Microphone, 18' Microphone Cable, Mic Clip, Carry Pouch
- Two 9 meter (27 feet) Speaker Cables
- Detachable IEC power Cable
- Switchable voltage power supply
- Mic / Cable Storage Compartment with Latching Lid
- Compatible with Passport UHF Wireless Accessories
- 250 Watts Stereo Class-D, 125 Watts Continuous Power Per Channel.
- Two Speaker Cabinets with two 6-1/2" Full Range Drivers and 2 Full Range Tweeters.
- Six Inputs (4 Mic/Line, 2 Stereo) Plus Auxiliary Send and Return
- Mic/Line Inputs are Balanced XLR, Plus Either Balanced or Unbalanced 1/4" TRS. Stereo AUX Return is 1/4" TRS
- Digital Reverb Provided with EFX / AUX Send on Each Channel. EFX Return to Main Control Provided with Remote Bypass Footswitch
- Single Switch Configures for Stereo (Right / Left) or (Main / Monitor) Use. Master Level Controls Provided for Each Power Amplifier.
- Pan Controls Provided for Mic / Line Channels; Balance Controls Provided for Stereo Input Channels.
- Overall System EQ (For Room Conditions) and Individual Channel EQ Provided.
- Stereo Out Jacks and Reverb Footswitch Jack Provided.
- Switching Power Supply Can Deliver Rated Performance from the Low Power Line Voltages Often Encountered.
- Switchable Line Voltage for International Use.
- Note: The Passport PD 250 Plus Will Not Operate with the Optional Fender DC-DC Converter and Battery Pack.
Description$159.00 Add to cart
Supercardioid Vocal Microphone
Description$129.00 Add to cart
Pro Neo-dymium Dynamic Hand-Held Microphone
Description$119.99 Add to cart
Pair of Lightweight Aluminum Speaker Stands w/ Carrying Bag
Description$69.99 Add to cart
Pair of Lightweight Speaker Stands
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)