Linear PCM Recorder
Product Code 42995
Buy Today and Save $0.00 (0% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The PCM-D50 is a 96kHz/24 bit linear recorder that records in standard .WAV file format and surpasses standard DAT sound quality. A low signal-to-noise ratio provides virtually noise-free recording quality. Expandable Memory With a 4GB built-in memory, the PCM-D50 records up to six hours when recording in 44.1kHz 16bit CD quality mode. And the Memory Stick Pro-HG Duo Slot provides up to 4GB memory expandability. The PCM-D50 recorder comes equipped with a high sensitivity, built-in, two-position electret condenser stereo microphone with flexible rotation for either X-Y or Wide stereo positions. The Dual Digital Limiter feature helps prevent distortion, a pre-record buffer records five seconds of audio before hitting the record button, and Super Bit Mapping technology helps achieve, wide, dynamic range.
- Portable and rugged 96 kHz and 24 bit recorder
- LCD digital peak bargraph metering - along with dedicated nominal and peak level LED's
- Offers solid-state storage - free of drive mechanisms
- Built-in high quality electret condenser stereo microphones
- Dual A/D digital limiter and low cut filter
- MP3 playback and digital pitch control
- 14-hour battery life with 4 AA batteries
- Comes with Sound Forge Studio LE
- With a 4GB built-in memory, it records up to six hours when recording in 44.1kHz 16bit CD quality mode.
- Memory Stick Pro-HG Duo Slot provides up to 4GB memory expandability.
Description$449.00 Add to cart
Wireless System with Rackmountable Receiver and Beta 58A Microphone Capsule
Description$399.00 Add to cart
X/Y Stereo Microphone
Description$329.00 Add to cart
Pro DJ Headphones
Description$99.00 Add to cart
Stereo Condenser Camera Mount Microphone
Description$69.95 Add to cart
Studio Microphone Cable Quad Conductor 25 feet
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)