Triple Mode Octave Divider Pedal
Product Code 43044
Buy Today and Save $80.00 (35% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The EBS OctaBass is a first-class, all-analog octave divider. It creates a single note one octave below the pitch of the note you play, even recognizing two- or three-note chords. The incredibly fast tracking circuitry lets you play at the speed you want, not at the speed the divider will allow. It has Normal and Octave level knobs as well as a switch that lets you select from three modes: High (synth), Mid (classic divider), and Low (sub-shaking lows).
- Nominal Input Level -8 dBv
- Input Impedance 200 Kohms
- Dry Bandwidth (+0/-2dB): 20-20kHz
- Dry Level (min/max): -oo/0dB
- Octaver Bandwidth (+0/-3dB): 10-110Hz
- Octaver Level Gain (min/max): -oo/12dB min
- Octaver Filter Slope: 18dB/oct.
- Low Pass Triggering Threshold: -70dBv @200Hz
- 2.8" W x 4.5" H x 1.4" D
- 1 lbs.
- Power Requirements: 9V DC regulated, 5 mA
Description$189.00 Add to cart
Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
Description$169.99 Add to cart
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$24.95 Add to cart
Gold Instrument Pedal Cable
Description$22.95 Add to cart
Adjustable Guitar Stand
Description$16.95 Add to cart
20 foot Instrument Cable
Description$12.99 Add to cart
Single Guitar Stand
Description$10.95 Add to cart
10 foot Instrument Cable