Acoustic Guitar Processor Pedal
Product Code 43466
Buy Today and Save $360.00 (34% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
With G-Natural you no longer have to put your guitar sound in the hands of the sound engineer or to put up with effects designed for electric guitars to boost your performance. It goes without saying that effects for electric instruments do not take the construction of a hollow body acoustic guitar into account.
G-Natural houses a suite of high quality effects fine-tuned for acoustic guitar. It's all you will ever need to cut through to your audience: Compression, EQ, Boost, Modulation (Chorus, Detune, Thicken, Flange, Panner, etc.), Reverb and Delay.
With both a built-in mic preamp and standard instrument inputs you can choose between using a piezo or pickup system or miking your guitar with a condenser mic. Or why not do both and mix the signals inside G-Natural to get the best of both worlds?
G-Natural comes with 30 factory settings optimized for a wide variety of musical genres and playing techniques. The 30 usercustomizable presets allow you to add that crucial personal touch to your sound.
G-Natural's mic pre can also be used for vocal performance. Just put G-Natural in song mode and you automatically get a separate vocal strip EQ and compressor block.
Topping an already packed feature list, a built-in tuner, digital I/O, expression pedal input and MIDI make G-Natural the number one multi-effects solution for the serious acoustic guitar player – all you need is a fresh set of strings, a load of killer tunes and you're good to go.
Digital Inputs and Outputs
- Connectors: RCA Phono (S/PDIF)
- Formats: S/PDIF (24 bit), EIAJ CP-340, IEC 958
- Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz
- Line Input Level @ 0 dBFS: 24 dBu to 0 dBu
- Line Sensitivity @ 12 dB headroom: 12 dBu to -12 dBu
- Instrument Input Level @ 0 dBFS: 18 dBu to -6 dBu
- Instrument Sensitivity @ 12 dB headroom: 6 dBu to -18 dBu
- Mic. Input Level @ 0 dBFS, Pad Off/On: -13 dBu/7 dBu to -51 dBu/-31 dBu
- EIN @ Max Mic Gain Rg = 200 Ohm: 126 dBu
- THD: < -100 dB (0,001 %) @ 1 kHz
- Crosstalk: <-85 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- A to D Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream
- D to A Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream
- D to A Delay: 0.63/0.68 ms @ S.R.= 48/44.1 kHz
- Connectors, balanced: 1/4 in. phone jack
- Output Impedance: 40 Ohm
- Output Range: 20 dBu / 14 dBu / 8 dBu / 2 dBu
- Dynamic Range: > 104 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- THD: <-98 dB (0.0013 %) @ 1 kHz
- Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Complies with: EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2
- Certified to: IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA E60065 CSA FILE #LR108093
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° C to 50° C)
- Storage Temperature: -22° F to 167° F (-30° C to 70° C)
- Humidity: Max. 90% non-condensing
- MIDI: In/Out/Thru: 5 Pin DIN
- Pedal: 1/4 in. phone jack
- Display: 24 x 2 character LCD
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 11.2 x 3.5 x 10.5 in. (284 x 89 x 267 mm)
- Weight: 4.1 lbs (1.85 kg)
- Mains Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select)
- Power Consumption: <15 W
- Warranty parts and labor: 1 year
Description$179.00 Add to cart
Pro Supercardioid Dynamic Reference Microphone
Description$159.00 Add to cart
Supercardioid Vocal Microphone
Description$149.95 Add to cart
Stage Analog Preamp
Description$69.95 Add to cart
Studio Microphone Cable Quad Conductor 25 feet
Description$44.95 Add to cart
2.5-Inch Pebbled Glove Leather Luxe Guitar Strap
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$24.99 Add to cart
15 Foot Instrument Cable