Uninterruptible Power Supply and Voltage Regulator
Product Code 43471
Buy Today and Save $350.00 (27% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
With the Furman M1500-UPS-PFP Uninterruptible Power Supply sensitive Audio/Video components such as Digital Video Recorders, DLP projectors and any component with volatile memory can be safely protected. The M1500-UPS-PFP incorporates a number of features designed specifically for the home theater. The M1500-UPS-PFP UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) maintains power temporarily to ride out short black-outs or brown-outs preventing lengthy restart sequences. It also allows safe shut down for extended black-out, preserving your gear. All your electronic gear can benefit from a M1500-UPS-PFP.
- UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) maintains power temporarily to ride out short black-outs or brown-outs preventing lengthy restart sequences. It also allows safe shut down for extended black-out.
- Unique IR control allows ceiling projectors to cool their lamps properly to prevent damage from excessive heat before shutting down.
- Voltage Regulation (keeping voltage within nominal operating ranges) prevents equipment lock-ups due to power sags and keeps equipment from heating up.
- Critical Load Status Outlets for reserves power for equipment that needs to stay online the longest, such as Digital Video Recorders or components with volatile memory settings.
- RS232 interface provides programming control and interface for home automation systems or home theater personal computers.
- Superb noise filtration and over/under voltage circuitry protects and maximizes performance of connected equipment.
- 3 Year Product Warranty.
- Capacity: 1500VA / 1000W
- Input Voltage: 88Vac - 147Vac, 47 - 63 Hz
- Output Voltage: 120VAC ±5%
- Spike Protection Modes: Line to neutral, line to ground, neutral to ground
- Spike Clamping Voltage: Initial turn-on at 200 volts; TVSS rating of 400 volts peak at 500 amps, L-N, N-G, L-G (tested to UL-1449)
- Response time: 1 nanosecond
- Transfer Time: 4ms
- Output: Pure Sine Wave
- Overvoltage Shutoff: 144V ±8V
- Undervoltage Shutoff: 90V ±6V
- Transverse Noise Attenuation: 50dB (100kHz to 1MHz)
- Single Pulse Energy Dissipations: 1650 Joules
- Dimensions: 4" H x 15.75" W x 17" D. (w/ feet) (rack mount kit included)
- Weight: 56 lbs.
- Outlets: 6 total (2 assigned critical load)
- Safety Agency Listings: cUL
Description$299.00 Add to cart
Advanced 4x4 USB 2.0 Recording System
Description$269.00 Add to cart
4-channel 24-bit/192kHzl USB Audio/MIDI Interface
Description$199.99 Add to cart
Deluxe 4 Space Rack Case
Description$34.99 Add to cart
25 Foot Power Cord, IEC C13 to NEMA 5-15P
Description$29.99 Add to cart
Microprocessor-Controlled 6-in-1 Cable Tester
Description$7.95 Add to cart
Steel Flat Rack Filler Panel 1spc