Complete Marching, Wind and Concert Band DVD Library
Product Code 43476
Buy Today and Save $50.00 (25% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The Concert and Marching Band Library is a complete collection of concert and marching band sampled instruments.
The Garritan Concert and Marching Band Library features a broad variety of cornets, trombones, trumpets, baritones, euphoniums, mellophones, sousaphones, saxes, tenor horns, clarinets, flutes, piccolo, tubas, marching percussion and more. Also included are drumline sounds from the renowned Virtual Drumline 2 by Tapspace.
The Garritan Concert and Marching Band Library is the only library of its kind and fills a major void in the world of sample libraries. Concert, marching and other types of bands are thriving worldwide and have become an increasingly important part of musical culture and society. It is estimated there are over 17,000 high school bands in the USA alone. Further, there are countless college and university bands, community bands, military bands, drum and bugle corps, bands in sporting events, and parade bands there may be more concert and marching bands than any other form of musical group. There is such widespread interest and demand for a band library of this breadth and scope and Garritan has marched to the beat of a different drum to meet this need.
The Garritan Concert and Marching Band Library is designed for easy playability and features standardized controls for dynamics and expression. Ensemble building enables users to quickly build bands of varying size from both groups of instruments or with individual instruments. The flexibility of the Garritan Concert and Marching Band can create marching bands, concert bands, British brass bands, modern drum and bugle corps, wind orchestras, symphonic bands, wind ensembles, and custom bands of any configuration.
Powered by the Native Instruments Kontakt 2 Player, the Garritan Concert and Marching Band runs on a single computer and/or laptop, Mac or PC platform. A standalone player is included, as well as plug-ins for all major sequencers (VST, DX, AU, RTAS). The library is also optimized for use in Sibelius 5 and Finale 2008 for direct playback from score. An entire concert or marching band can be loaded on a single PC or laptop.
The Concert and Marching Band provides composers, educators, and students with a powerful tool that supplies valuable feedback during the compositional and arranging process. It gives band directors a means of working out drill routines and sectional interplay. It also provides musicians with a comprehensive array of brass, woodwind and percussion sounds to add to their tracks. This library seeks to raise awareness of band music and to encourage and provided needed tools to a new generation of band composers.
- Featuring Trumpets, Trombones, Marching winds, Euponiums, Baritones, Saxophones, Sousaphones, Tenor Horns, Mellophones, Marching percussion (including drumline sounds from Virtual Drumline 2 by Tapspace), and more...
- Create Realistic-Sounding Marching Band, Concert Band, Wind Ensemble, Brass Band, Drum Corp and other Band Arrangements Quickly and Easily
- Includes Native Instruments Kontakt 2 Sample Player
- Great Sounding Instruments with Expressive Control. Build Your Own Bands with Ensemble Building
- Works on a single computer or laptop, Mac or PC, Standalone, VST, DX, AU, RTAS, and Supported Notation Programs
System Requirements for Kontakt 2 Player & Sound Library
- 2 GB of free hard disk space
- DVD Drive
- Windows XP, Pentium 4 /Athlon 2.4 GHz or better is recommended
- Mac OS X or higher, To get full functionality of all the programming a Mac-Intel or G5 is recommended. The Kontakt audio engine is designed to make use of the processing power of your computer’s CPU. The powerful and complex algorithms of the Kontakt Player work best on modern and fast CPUs. Please also observe the systems requirements of your host application
- The Kontakt Player needs a soundcard for playing the sounds of Concert & Marching Band. Standard DirectSound, MME or ASIO drivers required; Windows-compatible MIDI hardware if required
- A MIDI interface is required if you are using a MIDI keyboard, another MIDI controller or an external sequencer. The MIDI interface integrated in many sound cards can also be used
- To play an entire marching band, Garritan recommends 1 GB of RAM or more. There is a direct correlation between the number of instruments that can be loaded and the amount of available RAM. The more RAM available the better
Description$369.00 Add to cart
World & Ethnic Virtual Instruments
Description$299.99 Add to cart
Mini Moving Head with Bright 12-Watt LED
Description$99.00 Add to cart
Choose from 8 Analog virtual synthesizers.
Description$99.00 Add to cart
Controller & Sequencer Pad Controller