Musician and Apple expert Tony Wallace guides you through GarageBand’s powerful feature set using 24 tutorial videos and ASKVideo’s easy to use interface and DVD menus. Great for GarageBand 1 and 2 users, the tutorial is designed to get you up and running quickly while making learning the program a pleasure with ultra-high video quality.
Apple GarageBand 2 is an easy, fast and fun way to start making your own music. This tutorial will guide you through GarageBand’s powerful, intuitive features.
Those new to GarageBand will be up and running quickly with topics such as Getting Started, Preferences, File Management, Window, Tracks, Regions, Loop Browser, and Recording and Editing. Power users will benefit from the chapters on Compression, Distortion/Overdrive, Amp Simulation, Bitcrusher, Equalization, Filter/Wah, Modulation Effects, Vocal Transformer, Delay/Echo, and Reverb.
There also more than 700 free AppleLoops included on the DVD from companies such as AMG, Bandmateloops, Beat Monkey Music, Big Fish Audio, Drums On Demand, SessionLoops, Submersible Music, VRSound and Zero-G!
- 28 Videos
- Extremely high quality tutorial videos
- Easy to use interface
- Great for users of GarageBand 1 and 2.
- Includes over 700 free AppleLoops!
- Mac OSX compatible
- Requires computer with DVD-Rom Drive
- MAC: OS X Version 10.2 or higher, Power Mac G4 867 MHz, 256 MB RAM, Sound Card. This product includes QuickTime 7.x Mac/PC which is required for video playback. This DVD-Rom works on a computer equipped with a DVD-Rom drive. Minimum screen resolution 1024 x 768.
Description$149.00 Add to cart
Professional Monitor Headphones
Description$129.00 Add to cart
Dynamic Semi-open Pro Headphones
Description$99.99 Add to cart
Dual 15 Band 1/3 Octave Graphic EQ
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)