Powerful DJ Sequencer Software
Product Code 43535
Buy Today and Save $100.00 (50% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
MixMeister Studio is a powerful DJ sequencer that gives you greater ability to expand your creativity and produce mixes beyond traditional mixing and blending. Studio changed the way remixes are created and remains the best DJ studio production software. Version 7.2 includes breakthrough new features like an enhanced timeline, improved time-stretching and support for Mac OS X.
MixMeister Studio allows DJs to reconfigure a mix with a workflow similar to a DAW (digital audio workstation). This innovative approach makes it possible for a full-length mix to be constructed and produced on-screen. By automating most beat-mixing tasks, MixMeister Studio DJs can mix up to eight songs simultaneously and take advantage of exciting features like intelligent looping (up to eight measures) and the ability to overlay samples and sound effects. MixMeister Studio records all DJ's actions and manipulations and allows them to be tweaked and altered to create the perfect studio mix.
MixMeister Studio also offers expansion via connectivity with a wide range of MIDI hardware controllers, and when your mix is complete it can be exported as an MP3 or burned to a CD using the integrated burning tools.
- Native Mac OSX version is universal binary for PowerPC or Intel processors
- Improved time stretching accurately matches beats with fast or slow tempos
- Enhanced timeline display provides clear division of measures
- Effect automation via MIDI controllers – External hardware can now manipulate effect parameters
- Support for stored EQ settings in transition templates for advanced users
- Mix 2, 3, 4, or even 8 songs simultaneously while maintaining perfect sync at all times
- Set gradual adjustments in tempo, volume and EQ with absolute precision
- Change the key of a song without changing tempo
- VST audio effects (included) to process part of a track or your entire mix
- Manipulate your mix in real time with a wide range of MIDI hardware controllers
- Export your final output as an MP3 or burn a CD using the integrated burning tools
- Select tracks according to key for harmonic mixing
MINIMUM PC REQUIREMENTS
- Windows XP or Vista /
- Intel Pentium, AMD Athlon 1.6 GHz or higher
- 1 GB RAM
- Second sound card or ASIO- compliant, multi-channel sound card required for live monitoring
MINIMUM MAC REQUIREMENTS
- Mac OS X 10.4 or above
- PowerPC or Intel Core Duo 1.6 GHz or higher
- 1GB RAM
- Second sound card or CoreAudio-compliant, multi-channel sound card required for live monitoring