88-key Pro Digital Piano
Product Code 43775
Buy Today and Save $950.00 (32% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
Step onstage and step up to the world’s most impressive stage pianos, with amazing pianos and EPs onboard, plus audio-play and master control features. The RD-700GX and RD-300GX are powered by Roland’s latest sound engine for incredible sound quality. The flagship RD-700GX leads the market with its SuperNATURAL™ instruments and a PHA II “Ivory Feel” keyboard with Escapement.
The RD-700GX is anchored by Roland’s finest 88-key stereo multi-sampled piano engine, including a brand-new expressive piano sound, with every note captured using a generous amount of wave capacity. In addition to its super-expressive onboard piano sound-sets, other essential instruments are built into this new piano, including EPs. You can even customize and save your sounds for instant recall.
Your fingers will love the RD-700GX’s top-of-the-line PHA II “Ivory Feel” keyboard with Escapement. This amazing keyboard technology reproduces the real surface feel of ivory acoustic piano keys providing a familiar stability and comfort to the pianist. The keys are designed to absorb moisture, ensuring a secure, slip-proof feel, even in the hottest stage environments where sweaty hands can spell disaster.
Another distinguishing feature of the RD-700GX is its electric-piano sound bank derived from Roland’s unique SuperNATURAL™ technology. Enjoy realism, expression, and control like never before with this special selection of EPs that provide amazingly authentic and organic tonal response.
Play audio through the RD-GX directly from a USB memory key. Flexible file compatibility enables playback of Standard MIDI Files, .WAV, AIFF and MP3s. The "Audio Key" feature lets you use the bottom 15 keys for controlling start song, song length, etc. In addition, you can connect directly to a PC via USB and tap into Cakewalk SONAR LE software, included in every RD-GX package.
For those who like to get inside an instrument and customize its sounds, the RD-GX’s Piano Designer feature is your key to unlocking and personalizing the sound-set, down to the smallest details such as Hammer Noise, Damper Resonance, Duplex Scale and more. In the RD-700GX, sounds can be further customized with the eight channels of powerful onboard multi-effects.
Expand and personalize the internal sound-set by adding up to two optional Roland SRX expansion boards, then take your music to the stage. The RD-GX series make great master controllers, thanks to multi-zone functionality and multiple MIDI outputs (three MIDI outputs).
MPN RD700GX 0 1
- Keyboard: 88 keys PHA II Ivory Feel Keyboard with Escapement
- Sound Generator: Conforms to General MIDI 2 System, 88-key Stereo Multi-sampled Piano Sound
- Part: 16
- Maximum Polyphony: 128 voices
- Wave Memory: 256MB (16-bit linear equivalent)
- Normal Tones: 242
- SuperNATURAL E.Piano: 10
- Tonewheel Organ: 10
- General MIDI 2 Tones: 256
- Rhythm Sets: 5
- General MIDI 2 Rhythm Sets: 9
- Setups: 100
- Multi-Effects: 2 x 4 systems, 124 types
- Reverb: 6 types
- Chorus: 3 types
- Sound Control: 3-band Compressor
- 4-band Digital Equalizer
SMF/Audio File Player
- File Format: Standard MIDI File: format-0/1, Audio File: WAV, AIFF (44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear), MP3 (*Audio File can be played with Audio Key Function.)
- Connectors Output Jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4 inch phone type, Output Jacks (L, R): XLR type, DAMPER Pedal, FC1 Pedal, FC2 Pedal, MIDI (IN, OUT1, OUT2, THRU/OUT3), USB (MIDI, Memory), Headphones Jack: Stereo 1/4 inch phone type, AC Inlet
- Arpeggiator: 150 styles
- Rhythm Pattern: 200 patterns
- Display: 128 x 64 dots graphic LCD with backlit
- Controllers: Zone Level slider x 4 (Assignable), Equalizer knobs, Reverb knob, Chorus knob, Multi-Effects Control knob x 2 (Assignable), Pitch Bend/Modulation lever, Assignable Switches (S1, S2)
- Expansion Slots: SRX expansion board: 2 slots
- Internal Memory: 4M bytes
- Power Supply: AC 117/230/240 V (50/60 Hz), AC 220 V (60 Hz)
- Power Consumption: 12 W
- Accessories: Owner’s Manual, Audio Key Utility 2 Quick Guide, CD-ROM (Audio Key Utility 2, SONAR LE), Damper Pedal, Power Cord
Size and Weight:
- 1,444 mm (56-7/8 inches) W x 375 mm (14-13/16 inches) D x 148 mm (5-7/8 inches) H
- 25.0 kg (55 lbs. 2 oz.)
Description$489.99 Add to cart
Rolling ATA 88 note/ 7 Plus Octave Pro Keyboard Road Case
Description$469.00 Add to cart
Description$149.00 Add to cart
Dynamic Semi-open Pro Headphones
Description$79.00 Add to cart
Expression control pedal
Description$59.95 Add to cart
High Quality Musical Instrument Cable
Description$39.00 Add to cart