M13 Stompbox Modeler has the soul of a pedal and the power of a rack. It boasts a complete collection of the immortal stompbox FX, stompbox simplicity, rock-solid construction, and much more.
Teeming with over 100 immortal distortions, reverbs, delays, and more, M13 Stompbox Modeler offers instant access to an arsenal of history's most celebrated stompbox sounds.
Get 19 celebrated analog and digital delays, 18 distinctive distortions from creamy to crazy, 12 reverbs from modern (particle verb) to vintage (spring reverb) to ancient (cave reverb), 26 vibey filters including wahs and pitch effects, 22 tangy mods including expressive trems and phasers, and 12 compressors and EQs that squash, gate and color.
Use up to four models simultaneously, in any order and combination.
All models are from best-selling Line 6 pedals and rack gear including DL4™ Delay Modeler, Echo Pro™ and others.
Tweak your tones on the fly using the dedicated knobs. No menus, no saving, no hassles – just turn the knobs and you're done. And, just like a classic stompbox, your settings remain when you power down.
Four bright LCD screens show parameter names/values and the built-in chromatic tuner.
The 28-second looper is always at the ready with dedicated footswitches for Play/Stop, Undo/Redo, Rec/Overdub, Half Speed, Reverse, Play Once, and Pre/Post. You're free to adjust your sounds while looping or overdubbing.
No more tearing up Velcro® just to swap one or two pedals! Create up to 48 different arrangements of models, or pedal board "scenes," and save one for each of your gigs.
M13 Stompbox Modeler features mono/stereo inputs and outputs (with True Analog bypass or DSP bypass), MIDI input and output, two expression pedal inputs, and mono/stereo assignable FX sends and returns (so you can put your other pedals in front, behind or even in between M13 Stompbox Modeler's models).
MPN 99-040-3005 1 1
- Over 75 stompbox effects, 4 simultaneous in any order and any combination
- Dedicated knobs to control each of the parameters of each effect
- Create up to 12 pedal board scenes for instant recall. (It's like having 12 fully tricked-out pedal boards available at any time)
- Universal tap tempo to sync all your time-based effects
- 28-second looper with dedicated footswitch controls for Undo, Record/Overdub, Play/Stop, Half Speed and more
- Built-in chromatic tuner with dedicated footswitch
- Heavy-duty all-metal chassis and footswitches
- Included AC power adapter
- MIDI in/out
- 1/4 in. mono or stereo inputs
- 1/4 in. mono or stereo outputs
- 1/4 in. stereo assignable effects send/return
- Two expression pedal jacks
- True bypass
Description$179.00 Add to cart
Description$79.00 Add to cart
Expression control pedal
Description$44.95 Add to cart
Cable Station Solderless Pedal Board Cable Kit
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$24.95 Add to cart
2-inch Polyester Guitar Strap
Description$14.95 Add to cart
10 foot Instrument Cable, 1/4 inch Straight to 1/4 inch Right-angle
Description$9.99 Add to cart
Electric Guitar Strings
Description$7.95 Add to cart
10 Foot MIDI Cable, 5-pin DIN to 5-pin DIN