DJ Controller with Serato ITCH
Product Code 44049
Buy Today and Save $810.00 (62% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
Preserving the concept of the VCI-300+ITCH, the VCI-300MKII comes with usability improvements based on feedback from VCI-300 customers. Vestax considered every comment they received, and the result is a DJ console created for the modern mix-masters and party starters. Some of the changes you'll find in the MKII include
The VCI-300MKII can control more than 90 parameters and functions of the included Serato software with high-resolution MIDI signals sent via USB. The pulse resolution of the jog wheel and pitch control fader is 4 times higher than the VCI-100 and provides precise control of each function. The pitch control fader also shares the same high quality fader parts of the input fader for advanced operability.
Super Audio Characteristic
The built-in audio interface carries an Audio Codec IC with superb audio characteristic, generated by a delta-sigma modulation 24-bit stereo D/A-A/D converter. Audio connections include 1 stereo input, 1 MIC input, and 2 stereo outputs (Master L/R, Monitor L/R).
A 12-level LED L/R indicator is set in the center of the top panel to monitor sound levels.
Thanks to Serato ITCH's easy-to-understand interface, audio files in the software library can be easily selected and controlled with the CRATES / FILES / BROWSE key and the cursor switch inherited from the VCM-100.
Emergency Thru Switch
The Emergency Thru Switch located on the rear panel is a countermeasure where you can use the VCI-300MKII with the provided ITCH software or without the computer connected if you simply want to play music from your external CD or MP3 player. The ITCH software reads music from your iTunes library or the Serato library you use for Scratch LIVE, making it an ideal solution for recreational or professional DJ's.
Adjustable Jog Wheel Torque
The torque of each jog wheel can be adjusted to prevent them from moving from low-frequency feedback and altering the pitch when using the VCI-300 in a club.
Fader Curve Control
The fader curve of each fader can be adjusted to the preferred characteristics for long mixes, scratching, and any other style.
MPN VCI300MKII 0 0
- Volume Boost (Gain Boost)
- Direct Audio Thru: audio fed to the MIC/AUX input can now be directly sent to the Master outputs with the THRU switch turned ON, minimizing latency when fed through ITCH
- New jog sensor adjust knobs for speedy and accurate adjustments
- Jog wheels have excellent tracking ability and flexibility for various play styles
- Control songs with analog precision.
- 1/8" headphone connection along with standard 1/4" connection
- Serato ITCH
- High-performance portable music system that allows internal mixing and platter-style playback control
- Integrated, one-to-one, hardware-to-software mapping for instant control and minimum setup time
- Interoperable with Scratch LIVE crates, loops and cue points, with support for iTunes
- Audio processing and internal mixing via Serato ITCH software, Channel fading, EQ, crossfading and track trim are processed in software with audio and headphone monitoring on the ITCH hardware
- Clean and simple software user interface with emphasis on hardware controller to display information
- Auto Tempo Matching and Beat Sync
- Optimal Gain and BPM Calculation
- Serato's unique color waveforms for easy identification of sound
- Set and store cue-points
- Manual and Auto Loop activation
- Music Library management tools for backup and restore
- Input and Mix recording capability
- AIFF, WAV, MP3, and AAC audio file support
- Built-in multilingual help tools with Serato customer support and software update program
- Software ITCH
- USB Cable
Description$219.99 Add to cart
Professional Monitoring Headphones
Description$199.00 Add to cart
Performance DJ Controller
Description$179.00 Add to cart
Description$149.99 Add to cart
USB MIDI Controller for Ableton Live with Backlit 64-button Grid
Description$79.00 Add to cart
Headset & Microphone w/Magnetic Reduction Technology