Ultra-Low Noise Design 24-Input 4-Bus Studio/Live Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamplifiers, British EQs and Dual Multi-FX Processor
Product Code 44660
Our Price is too Low to advertise! Call 1-800-878-8882 to place your order.
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The Behringer SX2442FX Analog Mixer is a four bus mixer that features XENYX microphone preamps. Mono input channels feature three-band, semi-parametric mid-range EQ with Neo-classic British response. Stereo input channels provide four band equalization. Each input has four aux sends; with two sends switchable between pre/post fader, for a flexible mix of monitor and effects applications.
External signal processing racks can be largely eliminated, thanks to the SX Series' two integrated effects processors and stereo 9-band graphic EQ. One-hundred 24-bit / 96kHz studio-quality effects presets can be called-up and assigned to one or both internal effects buses. Main or Monitor output EQ is set and fine-tuned with the intuitive FBQ Feedback Detection display.
When external processing is required, the SX Series provides extensive insert patch-points for input channels and main outputs. The Master section offers features such as multiple aux and stereo returns, switchable SIP / PFL monitoring, Talkback, metering and more.
An internal auto-ranging power supply (100 - 240V), gold-plated XLR output connectors and rugged steel construction ensure that the SX Series consoles will travel anywhere.
- 16 XENYX Mic Preamps
- Two stereo input channels with 4-band EQ plus 2 additional stereo input channels with Level and pre-fader Aux controls
- Neo-classic British 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid band
- Two independent 24-bit stereo FX processors with 100 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- High-precision 9-band stereo graphic EQ for monitor or main mixes
- FBQ Feedback Detection system
- Peak LEDs, Mute, Main mix and subgroup routing switches, Solo and PFL functions on all channels
- Inserts on each mono channel and main mix for flexible connections to outboard processors
- 4 Subgroup outputs and additional Mono output with sweepable Low Pass filter for subwoofer application
- 4 Aux sends per channel: 2 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 2 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Balanced Main mix outputs with 1/4 inch jacks and gold-plated XLR connectors, separate Control room, Headphone and stereo Tape outputs
- Solo-In-Place and Pre-Fader-Listen functions plus full-featured Talkback section
- Standby switch mutes all channels during breaks while background music is provided via CD/Tape inputs
- Long-wearing 60 mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- Internal auto-ranging power supply (100 - 240 V)
Description$799.99 Add to cart
2000 Watt Active 12-In Loudspeaker
Description$529.95 Add to cart
Dual 31 Band Graphic Equalizer
Description$449.00 Add to cart
Wireless Horn System with WB98H/C Cardioid Condenser Mic
Description$329.99 Add to cart
15 inch, 550 watt Active PA Speaker
Description$179.00 Add to cart
Pro Supercardioid Dynamic Reference Microphone
Description$99.00 Add to cart
Classic Cardioid Dynamic Microphone
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$21.95 Add to cart
25 foot Microphone Cable, XLRM to XLRF