3-Way Passive Studio Monitors
Product Code 44986
Buy Today and Save $1,275.00 (37% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
All LSR6300 Series Studio Monitors employ Linear Spatial Reference Technology, are magnetically shielded, have mounting provisions, and are THX pm3 approved.
If you need a larger monitor with high SPL, for mid-field, soffit or behind the screen applications, the LSR6332 is your choice. This three-way non-powered system can handle 200 Watts continuous pink noise/800 Watts peak and will generate 112 dB SPL at 1 meter. The LSR6332 incorporates a 12" Neodymium Differential Drive NDD™ dual coil woofer, 5" Kevlar™ midrange speaker and 1" titanium composite tweeter.
LSR - Linear Spatial Reference Technology
LSR ensures that our speaders sound flat at the mix position. The exact geometry of the wave guide, the interaction of the woofer and tweeter, and the network are designed to provide an accurate listening window of +/- 30 degree horizontal, +/- 15 degree vertical. As a result, the reflected sound which reaches the mix position is smooth and accurate.
RMC - Room Mode Correction
The LSR6328P and LSR3612SP subwoofer are equipped with RMC - JBL’s ingenious method of zeroing out bass problems at the mix position caused by room modes. A built-in 1/10th octave parametric EQ allows you to correct problems below 100Hz. The RMC Calibration Kit gives you everything you need to identify problematic room modes and tune your system. The LSR25P and LSR6332 enjoy the benefits of RMC when used in a system with the LSR6312SP Subwoofer.
• Advanced Linear Spatial Reference design ensures flatter response at the mix position.
• Differential Drive® technology with
dynamic braking for extended low frequency response
and low power compression.
• Neodymium midrange with 2" voice coil and Kevlar™ cone material for extended frequency response and low distortion.
• Titanium composite high frequency transducer with elliptical oblate spheroidal waveguide and damped polepiece.
• High-Density baffle for low enclosure resonance and
stable inertial ground.
• Linear Dynamics Aperture port design eliminates port turbulence and reduces port compression.
• Magnetically shielded for use near video monitors.
• Reinforced enclosure and convenient mounting points
allow mounted installation.
• Midrange/high frequency sub-baffle may be rotated by
user for horizontal or vertical orientation.
• Frequency Response: (+1, -1.5 dB) 60 Hz - 22 kHz
• Low Frequency Extension : -10 dB : 35 Hz
• Long-Term Maximum Power (Continuous/Peak) : 200w / 800w
• Drivers (LF, MF, HF) : 12” / 5” / 1”
• Sensitivity : 93 dB/2.83 V/1m
• System Impedance 4 ohms
• Crossover Frequencies : 250 Hz / 2.2 kHz
• Finish : dark graphite
• Dimensions (WxHxD) : 635 x 394 x 292 mm
25 x 15.5 x 11.5 in
• Weight : 20.4 kg (45 lb)
• THX PM3 Certified* : Yes
*Excellent condition. Original factory seal is not intact. Full manufacturer warranty applies. These items qualify for 8thstreet Return & Trade-back policies.
Description$499.00 Add to cart
500w Per Channel @ 4 ohms Integrated Processing Power Amplifier w/ DSP
Description$299.95 Add to cart
System10 Digital Wireless System w/ Handheld Dynamic Unidirectional Microphone/Transmitter
Description$249.99 Add to cart
45-inch Studio Monitor Stands
Description$199.95 Add to cart
USB Stereo Hardware / Software Recording Kit
Description$199.00 Add to cart
Small Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone
Description$149.00 Add to cart
Dynamic Semi-open Pro Headphones
Description$74.95 Add to cart
Stand Alone Detachable BNC High Intensity Gooseneck Lamp
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)