12-Channel Mixer with 2 Group Busses and Digital Effects
Product Code 44995
Buy Today and Save $190.00 (26% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
Soundcraft's MFXi mixers are compact and ideally equipped for live sound applications including fixed installations, houses of worship and portable PA.
8, 12 and 20 mono input MFXi mixers are empowered by built-in 24-bit Lexicon processing, delivering 32 stunning reverb, delay and chorus effects (see opening page). All MFXi mixers include 2 stereo input channels along with a 2-track record output and a 2-track replay input which allows interval music to be easily played from CD, MP3 or other music source.
For increased versatility, each model in the MFXi range has two subgroups as well as a main stereo mix, making control of groups of channels much easier to manage. These are supplemented by 2 Auxiliary busses which can be used for effects sends or to provide a foldback monitor mix for artists.
The MFXi consoles use vertically mounted PCBs which are secured with nutted pots for extra strength, stability and easy servicing. Well-spaced controls provide easy access at those critical control moments, enhanced by clear legending which highlights linked or associated functions.
Sound quality is assured by Soundcraft's now-legendary GB30 mic preamp and the use of professional condenser microphones is facilitated by the provision of globally switched +48V phantom power. New circuit designs have improved audio quality, and lowered the overall noise floor of the console and FX sections. An integral universal power supply negates the need for an external power module.
Rack ears are included with 12 channel consoles.
The addition of a Kensington lock slot on MFXi/MPMi consoles provides a welcome level of security in installations.
MFXi input channels feature an FX send to the internal Lexicon effects processor, along with 2 Aux sends for use with external processors, or to create a monitor mix. MFXi consoles include an additional stereo return to mix with its own level control. With no internal Lexicon effects, MPMi input channels replace the FX send with a third Aux send for operators preferring to use external effects.
- Built-in Lexicon 24-bit effects
- Precision GB30 mic pre-amps
- True, professional +48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- 2 Group busses
- Stereo Mix output
- 8, 12 or 20 mono Mic inputs, all with 2 stereo line inputs
- Up to 28 inputs to mix
- Aux sends, globally switchable pre or post-fade
- FX send
- Universal internal power supply
- Optional rack ears (standard on 12 channel consoles)
- Frequency Response: Mic / Line Input to any Output: +/-1.5dB, 20Hz – 20kHz
- T.H.D.: Mic Sensitivity -30dBu, +14dBu @ Mix output: < 0.01% @ 1kHz
- Mic Input E.I.N. (maximum gain): -126.5dBu (150O source)
- Aux, Mix and Masters (@ 0dB, faders down): < -85dBu
Crosstalk (@ 1kHz):
- Channel Mute: > 96dB
- Aux Send Pots Offness: > 86dB
EQ (Mono Inputs):
- HF: 12kHz, +/-15dB
- MF (swept): 150Hz – 3.5kHz, +/-15dB
- LF: 80Hz, +/-15dB
- Q: 1.5
EQ (Stereo Inputs):
- HF: 12kHz, +/-15dB
- MF: 720Hz, +/-15dB
- LF: 80Hz, +/-15dB
- Power Consumption: Less than 40W
- Operating Conditions: Temperature Range: 5°C to +40°C
Input & Output Levels:
- Mic Input: +15dBu max.
- Line Input: +30dBu max.
- Stereo Input: +30dBu max.
- Mix Output: +20dBu max.
- Headphones (@150O): 300mW
- Recommended headphones impedance: 32 - 200O
Input & Output Impedances
- Mic Input: 2kO
- Line Input: 10kO
- Stereo Input: 45kO
- Outputs: 150kO (balanced), 75O (unbalanced)
- Width: 482mm (19.0")
- Height: 94mm (3.7")
- Depth: 405mm (16.0")
- Weight: 6.7 kg (14.8 lbs)
Description$799.99 Add to cart
2000 Watt Active 12-In Loudspeaker
Description$449.00 Add to cart
Wireless System with Rackmountable Receiver and Beta 58A Microphone Capsule
Description$99.00 Add to cart
Live Performance Dynamic Microphone
Description$79.95 Add to cart
8 Channel Balanced Snake XLR3F to XLR3M 7 Meter
Description$69.99 Add to cart
Signature USB Studio Microphone
Description$32.95 Add to cart
High-quality microphone cable
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)