Tiny 2 Way Crossover
Product Code 4555
Buy Today and Save $30.00 (25% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The SX21 is a 24dB/Octave two-way frequency divider intended for small sound reinforcement applications. It has Input, Low and High Output jacks, and Input, Crossover Frequency, Low and High Output controls. It is powered by an included 12 to 16 volt DC adapter.
- 24 dB/Octave rolloff
- Mono 2-Way crossover
- 50Hz - 2.5kHz range (may be factory modified)
- 1/4" unbalanced Input and Outputs
- External power supply for low noise operation
- Input Impedance: 10K Ohms
- Output Impedance: 1K Ohms
- Headroom: +10 dBV
- Power Requrements: 12 - 16 VDC 150 mA (Rolls part number PS27)
- Size: 4.25" x 3.625" x 1.5"
- Weight: 1 lb.
Description$199.99 Add to cart
Deluxe 4 Space Rack Case
Description$189.00 Add to cart
All-in-one Audio Line Tester
Description$159.00 Add to cart
Supercardioid Vocal Microphone
Description$99.00 Add to cart
Classic Cardioid Dynamic Microphone
Description$54.95 Add to cart
Phantom Powered Test Signal Generator Tool
Description$32.99 Add to cart
Tripod Base Microphone Stand with Telescoping Boom (Black)
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$15.95 Add to cart
Cable Hanger Holds 30 Cables