The PM52 is for connecting headphones to a speaker line. The 1/4" Mono/stereo loop jacks are for connecting many boxes in series. There are 2 headphone jacks and volume control. The PM52 uses the speaker line signal for power, and uses no batteries.
MPN PM52 0 0
- Converts speaker level signals to headphone level
- Mono/Stereo mode
- Power Amp loop through
- No external power or batteries required.
- PLEASE NOTE: THE PM52 REQUIRES A MINIMUM OF A 10 WATT AMPLIFIER TO FUNCTION PROPERLY.
- Input Impedance: 150 Ohms
- Size: 2.25" x 2.5" x 1.25" (5.7 x 6.3 x 3.2 cm)
- Weight: 1lb (.45 Kg)
Description$69.00 Add to cart
Professional Monitor Headphones
Description$65.00 Add to cart
4-channel Headphone Amp with 1/4 and 1/8 Inch I/O
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$7.95 Add to cart
25 foot Headphone Extension Cable, 1/4 in TRS to 1/4 in TRS
Description$5.95 Add to cart
Y Cable, 1/4 in TRS to Dual 1/4 in TRSF