MAYA44 is a high quality 24-bit 96/192kHz 4-in / 4-out audio interface providing a number of powerful and amazing features optimized for home recording and for DJ applications.
The card can easily be used by home users making their first steps in computer audio as well as by professionals producing music on a budget.
MAYA44 provides 2 stereo analog line inputs, 2 stereo line outputs, a microphone input with +48V phantom power as well as an optical and coaxial S/PDIF output that can be used to pass through AC3/DTS signals. There is also a headphone output, perfectly for monitoring.
The optional MI/ODI/O extension provides a full MIDI interface (16 channels, 1 input & 1 output) as well as a digital input (optical and coaxial).
MPN ess09061183 0 0
- Supports up to 24-bit / 192kHz output and 96kHz input
- 4 analog input and 4 analog output channels
- 4-in / 4-out full duplex recording and playback
- balanced microphone input with +48V phantom power
- headphone output with gain control
- unbalanced stereo line input (1~2) can be switched to balanced mono microphone input
- optical and coaxial (S/PDIF) digital output
- optional MIDI I/O via MI/ODI/O extension
- optional S/PDIF digital input via MI/ODI/O ext.
- 3.3V / 5V compatible PCI card
- EWDM driver: MME, DirectSound, ASIO 2.0 and GSIF 2.0 support
- Windows Vista/XP/2000 and Mac OS X compatible
Description$1,500.00 Add to cart
SSL, V-Series and API Collection
Description$1,349.00 Add to cart
Single Channel Harmonic DISTortion & classic Knee compRESSOR
Description$749.99 Add to cart
16-Channel Digital Live Sound Mixer for iPad Control
Description$699.95 Add to cart
Large Diaphram Condenser Mic
Description$549.00 Add to cart
16 x 14 Desktop Studio Interface
Description$229.99 Add to cart
Multi Pattern Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Description$149.99 Add to cart
4-Inch 50-watt Studio-Quality Multimedia Monitors
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)