Cardioid Condenser Microphone
Product Code 60761
Buy Today and Save $39.00 (16% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
Specifically engineered for vocal reproduction, the PG42 side-address condenser microphone features a large cardioid diaphragm tailored with high sensitivity to clearly reproduce refined performances. A -15dB switchable attenuator and a high pass filtering switch guarantees Shure quality for every lead vocal application.
- Large diaphragm capsule provides wider dynamic range for clear highs and strong lows
- Voice-tailored frequency response specifically engineered to reproduce the subtle nuances lead vocal performances
- High-pass filter for additional control of unwanted low-end signal
- -15dB switchable attenuator for additional SPL versatility
- Shock mount included for additional set-up stability
- Carrying case included for additional protection during storage or transport.
Description$99.00 Add to cart
Professional Studio Headphones
Description$49.95 Add to cart
Professional Advanced Pop Filter
Description$29.95 Add to cart
25 Ft Pro Roadhog Mic Cable NTK - XLR
Description$28.99 Add to cart
Round Base Microphone Stand
Description$28.95 Add to cart
50 foot Microphone Cable, XLRM to XLRF
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)