Low-Noise Studio Condenser Microphone
Product Code 60819
Buy Today and Save $100.95 (25% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
Artists and musicians are raving about the MXL V87, a low-noise, big body Condenser Microphone designed for the most critical recording applications. Engineered with a FET Preamp and transformer-Balanced output, the V87 provides extremely high levels of tone quality. This moderately priced Mic provides a punchy midrange, full low-end and offers immaculate audio quality for both vocal and instrument performances.
- Transformer-Balanced output for smooth sound
- 8.5 dB low-noise circuitry
- Large gold Diaphragm
- Classic warmth
- Comes with custom Pop Filter & Shockmount
- 3-year warranty
- Type: Pressure gradient Condenser Microphone
- Diaphragm: 6 micron gold-sputtered
- Capsule Size: 32mm/1.26in.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Equivalent noise: 8.5 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 85.5 dB (Ref. 1Pa A-weighted)
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 136 dB
- Power Requirements: 48V Phantom Power (+/- 4V)
- Size: 47mm x 190mm/1.85 in. x 7.48 in.
- Weight: 1.1 lbs/498.95g
- Metal Finish: Nickel plated
Description$675.00 Add to cart
Mic / Line Preamplifier
Description$99.00 Add to cart
Dynamic Cardioid Microphone
Description$54.95 Add to cart
Studio Microphone Cable
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)