16 In / 8 Out Firewire Audio Interface Featuring Two Focusrite Pre-Amps
Product Code 60921
Buy Today and Save $100.00 (25% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The Focusrite Saffire PRO 24 is a 16 In/8 Out FireWire audio interface designed for the modern home studio environment. An unparalleled preamp legacy forms the foundation, with 2 award-winning Focusrite preamps. Legendary sonic performance and a host of I/O options combine in the Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 with the very latest in mix control software to deliver seamless integration, excellent routing flexibility and rock-solid driver stability.
Now Includes Softube Time and Tone Pack Free Download here
Softube Time and Tone Pack is a unique plug-in bundle (valued at $198), which includes three of Softube's
world class plug-ins: a reverb, a delay and a distortion:
TSAR-1R: Add space, depth and width to your sound—TSAR-1R is a reverb plug-in with world class sound
and extreme ease of use. With a single slider, you can take TSAR-1R from realistic and three-dimensional
rooms to dramatic and dreamlike halls.
Tube Delay: A tasty echo effect that can go from clean to rude by overdriving its three modeled tube stages.
Create anything from realistic room echoes to rockabilly style slapbacks—or take it all the way into dub
reggae echo madness.
Saturation Knob: Add grit and warmth to any sound source with this modeled output distortion unit. Use
it to fatten up bass lines, add some harmonics and shimmer to vocals, or simply destroy your drum loop.
Simply turn up the knob to add saturation, and use the three-position switch to alter the distortion character.
- Two high quality award-winning Focusrite mic-pres — Focusrite interfaces are always the best-sounding interfaces in their class
- High Quality 24-bit/96kHz Firewire Interface — Features professional conversion and JetPLL jitter elimination technology, guaranteeing pristine audio quality and reliable synchronization
- Total I/O count of 16 inputs and 8 outputs- A host of I/O options are provided, including a unique loopback facility for routing audio between software applications via Saffire Mix Control
- Saffire Mix Control latency-free DSP Mixer/Router — This 18 x 8 DSP mixer provides truly flexible routing and monitoring capabilities alongside intuitive one-click setup solutions
- Class-leading LED metering — 5-LED metering offers accurate viewing of analogue input levels direct from the front panel
- Focusrite VST /AU Plug-in Suite, for use in the mix — Upgrade your standard sequencer effects with Focusrite Compression, Reverb, Gating and EQ VST/AU plug-ins
- Unmatched routing flexibility — Setup for any recording session quickly and intuitively. Route any input signal or DAW output, or a mix of both, to any of the outputs
- Dedicated front-panel headphone bus
- Two Hi-Z instrument inputs
- Tactile Main Monitor Dial
- Switchable phantom power
- Software PFL
Description$699.00 Add to cart
Multi-Pattern Condenser Mic w/ Shockmount
Description$649.00 Add to cart
Neve 1073-Style Microphone Preamp
Description$599.00 Add to cart
Variable Control Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Description$549.00 Add to cart
Cardioid Studio Condenser Microphone w/ Shockmount & Case
Description$224.90 Add to cart
Pair of High-Definition 2-way 5.25 inch Near Field Studio Monitors
Description$43.95 Add to cart
Studio Microphone Cable
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)