With eight channels of Focusrite pre-amplification and a built-in 24-bit / 96 kHz ADAT output, OctoPre MkII is Focusrite's powerful input upgrade for your Pro Tools system, or any digital audio workstation. It's also a great expansion for any analogue or digital console, or hard disk recorder.
The digital output allows users to make the most of often-neglected ADAT inputs; ideal for expanding the number of mic-pre inputs on your interface. Connect OctoPre MkII to your audio interface's ADAT input to create a high quality, multi-channel recording solution, ideal for tracking drums, as well guitars, keyboards, vocals and more.
MPN: octopre MKII
- Eight High Quality Award-winning Focusrite Pre-amps
- Built-in eight channel 24-bit / 96 kHz digital output
- Make the most of your interface's ADAT input. OctoPre connects via its built-in lightpipe output, with a ‘real world' dynamic range performance of 110dB.
- Mic-pres optimised for tracking drums
- OctoPre MkII is designed not to clip, with pre-amps optimised to handle extreme levels from sound sources like kick drum and snare.
- Two quality Hi-Z instrument inputs
- OctoPre MkII's first two channels feature DI's, ready for you to plug in your Guitars and Bass, instantly accessible on the front fascia.
- 5 LED input metering on every channel
- OctoPre MkII's fast-acting 5-LED input meters provide clear reference of input levels, helping you to avoid analogue or digital clipping.
- -10dB Pads on every channel
- OctoPre MkII is drum-ready, with 10dB pads to stop hot signals from overdriving the microphone pre-amp.
- Direct outputs on every channel
- For routing and flexibility, especially in the live environment. Each mic-pre can be routed to the mixer's analogue channels, with two mirrored ADAT outputs (44.1) left free to send to digital recorders.
- 48V Phantom power available on every channel
- Switched in two groups (1-4 and 5-8) every channel is capable of supplying phantom power, for use with most condenser microphones.
- State-of-the-art Clocking Solutions
- OctoPre MkII's internal clock delivers a jitter performance of < 10 PPM. For external clocks, a BNC connector is provided and industry-standard JetPLL™ jitter elimination technology is employed.
Description$499.99 Add to cart
Portable Single-channel Preamp
Description$449.99 Add to cart
Pro Firewire Audio Interface
Description$327.00 Add to cart
Dynamic Studio Recording Microphone
Description$129.00 Add to cart
12 Inch Ambient Room Reflection Filter
Description$29.99 Add to cart
Premium Dual Shielded 20ft XLR-XLR Microphone Cable
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$12.99 Add to cart
Pro Fiber Optic Cable, Toslink to Toslink