USB DAC / Headphone Amplifier
Product Code 60946
Buy Today and Save $100.00 (20% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The Fubar 4 Plus combines a 24 Bit DAC and Hi-End Headphone Amplifier into one spectacular unit. The 192 kHz upsampling feature lets you experience the most life-like and natural sound you'll hear from your digital sources.
Inputs include USB and a high end 24 Bit / 96 kHz DAC with both Digital Coax and Toslink Optical inputs. Listen with your headphones from the 1/4-inch jack or send your music directly to your stereo from the RCA outputs.
MPN: Fubar IV Black
- USB input - Play music directly from your computer via USB. Requires no addition software or drivers
- S/PDIF inputs - The Fubar 4 has inputs for both Digital Coax and Optical. A hi-end 24 Bit 96kHz DAC lets you listen to to your high definition downloads in the full resolution. You can also connect your CD and DVD player or any device with a digital output.
- Headphone Output - connect your favorite headphones to the 1/4-inch (6.4mm) headphone jack.
- 192 kHz Upsampling - lets you enjoy a more life-like, natural presentation.
- RCA Outputs - Using the Gold Plated RCA outputs you can connect the Fubar 4 Plus to your home stereo for playback over speakers.
- Volume Control: Machined from a solid aluminum billet, controls the headphone output.
- Gain Switch - The External gain switch lets you optimize the Fubar 4 Plus output for your headphones. Compatible with 32 - 600 Ohm headphones.
- Changeable OpAmps: The OPA2604 OpAmp in the headphone amplifier section is changable allowing you to try the various OpAmps available including the OPA2627 SuperChip
- Choice of Colors: Available in your choice of Black and Silver face plates.
Description$199.95 Add to cart
ProSeries Headphone Closed back
Description$115.00 Add to cart
5-channel Headphone Amp 1/2 Rack
Description$99.95 Add to cart
Complete Music Creation and Production Software (Electronic License Only)
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)