Pitch and Time Correction Software with DNA Direct Note Access - Standalone or RTAS, VST, and AU Plugin Formats For Mac/PC
Product Code 60987
Buy Today and Save $80.00 (19% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
Vocal polishing of the highest quality, the removal of wrong notes from piano recordings, incredible harmonic and rhythmic freedom: Melodyne editor is the most powerful edition of our one-track product family and offers you the entire spectrum of Melodyne's award-winning capabilities.
Unique and award winning
Melodyne editor, with its Direct Note Access technology, makes possible what had previously been considered impossible: access to individual notes in polyphonic audio material. Correct wrong notes in a piano recording; change the chords in a guitar accompaniment after the recording is over; refashion a sample lick. Only Melodyne editor gives you the freedom to work like this with audio. And allows you to do things you could only dream of doing before.
Edit music and not just audio data
With Melodyne editor you can edit your audio material in an intuitive and flexible way. Simply move an audio note to a different pitch or a different position. Make notes longer or shorter, louder or softer. Delete notes from chords or add new ones by copying. Use a multitude of scales, create your own or extract scales from audio recordings. Control the timing in detail and even the time course within notes. These functions for shaping audio will give you an experience you don‘t want to miss.
Best sound, best reputation, best of company
Melodyne editor is at home in all the great studios of the world and can be heard on countless productions. Leading producers are of one voice in praising the sound quality, flexibility, speed and reliability. Whether used as a problem solver in the hard day-to-day work of production or as a source of ideas and creative tool: Melodyne editor quickly becomes indispensible and inspires time and again.
The future of audio
Melodyne editor will change the way you work with audio. The note-based approach and intuitive operation of Melodyne editor will soon seem so natural to you and so much a matter of course that you will no longer regard audio as something fixed and given but quite simply as music. As music you can shape and refashion virtually at will. To correct and optimize or fully restructure in order to make new ideas reality. This is how we picture the future of audio editing. And with Melodyne editor, this future is yours already today.
- Single-track audio editing environment with Melodyne technology
- Suitable for monophonic, polyphonic and rhythmic/complex audio material
- Offers with DNA direct access to individual notes within chords
- Works as a plug-in (VST, AU, RTAS) in compatible DAWs under Mac OS X and Windows
- Can also be used in stand-alone mode
- Can also be connected via Rewire to compatible DAWs
- Supports ARA Audio Random Access in compatible DAWs
- Activation on up to two computers or via iLok
- User interface and manual in English, German, French, Spanish and Japanese
- manual or automatic correction of intonation and timing errors
- refashioning of melodies, harmonies, timing and rhythm
- transposition including adjustment to scale
- creation and editing of scales, extraction of scales from recordings
- modifying various note parameters such as volume, vibrato, formant spectrum
- in-depth editing of the timing of notes
- pitch shifting and time stretching
- MIDI file export
- Mac: Intel Dual Core processor, 4 GB RAM, OS X 10.5 or later
- PC: Intel or AMD Dual Core processor, 4 GB RAM, Windows XP (SP2 or SP3), Windows Vista or Windows 7, ASIO-compatible audio hardware
Description$974.00 Add to cart
Refernce Multipattern Condenser Microphone
Description$599.00 Add to cart
Auto-Tune evo Native plus AVOX 2
Description$499.99 Add to cart
10x4 Thunderbolt Interface w/ 2-Clarett Preamps
Description$229.00 Add to cart
Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone with Popshield, Shockmount and XLR Cable
Description$149.00 Add to cart
Professional Monitor Headphones
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)